How many airplain or heli crash in msia lately? WHY?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
even we have Su-30mkm....with the 8 FA/18 hornet....the overall airforce still weaker than our neighbouring countries...especially SG, with a fleet of F-15E and AH-64 apache longbow......

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
yea i know we got migs n all.... I check with the air force... i got frens who are also in the air force....

*FYI, WIkipedia tell a lot of info..... about TUDM

sad la our country no planes like F-15 n all...... at least Singapore has a bunch of US equipment like F-16 n all..

N I hardly see our proud F-18 not flying... (from my looks bcoz TUDM subang base is near my house)

I hope with the Shukoi we have good maintainnence n parts... for a long term...

N i hope we get an AWACS....

oooo malaysia jadi Ace Combat...

back to topic.... i dunno la this NURI.. last time i heard 1997 or what year the worst NURI crash 3 or 5 crash at the same time...

anyway TUDM... always got la this crashers....

last year was a jet fighter lost control n dive into ocean n then gone...

Pilot was found dead in a sad manner...
bro.....18th squadron which fly the F/A 18D is based in Butterworth laaaa.....if u saw them at subang i guess is during Merdeka Parade rehearsal

u know why they launch khidmat negara??

that becos those pilots cant even fly a blardy plane on d air and they depend on land artilery to defend, and as u know existing land militery is a shitzhole..with army personnel getting out C4 explosives to blast up models.
bang......the pilot can fly the plane laaaaa.....the plane is the one that cannot fly

saga continue,
I bet you have a F18 hornet below your house since you know quite a bit about army stuff. hahaha Can get me some Uzi's ar? I wanna drop some rempits and help the cops clean up the streets. hahaha
Uzi Israel mari la brader......cannot get......i can get u an MP7 tho......latest machine pistol by Heckler and Koch......can blast through bullet proof vest with a 9mm.......tacky right....

forgot to put... indonesian airforce has F-16...
with lack of spare parts.....coz of us arms embargo which just lifted last year....not to worry

I think the Nuri's are still okay for routine transport. Since most of them are equipped with modern radars and avionics. No doubt it's a little old to compete with modern helo's like the UH-60's or Eurocopters, but remember many of the British sea-based helo's are still the upgraded version of the Nuri's. Btw, even the US President flies locally on Marine-1 helo which is a Nuri ...

It's all comes down to our highly trained Mara technicians and past-date cheap spares. Normally, aircraft components are logged by the number of flight hours before they are repaired or changed. I believe we may be stretching the envelope of the components.

And on another note, wonder when we may request help from the US deep submersible to recover our soon and coming diesel subs???

s_95: MP-5K's are much, much more effective than Uzi's ...
bro...our nuri only have routine engine overhaule and normal avionics upgrade.....but necessary stuff like black box and rescue beeper they dont put....what the hell are they thinking....

best subs rescue which is specialized for littoral water is swedish actually....not US

and yup MP5 better then uzi.....and MP7 redefined what submachinegun meens

still remember those good old days when F18s do flyby round subang...ass screeching thru the clouds...wahey i heard the US made a mistake with selling us the top of the range F18 innit Saga?and they tried to buy it back from us by replacing with lower version?thats wut i read last time hahaha...

F15?F15 is old already liao...F15/F14 already discontinued so is the Mig25 so spare parts going to be a bitch...plus today's war technology still rules the sky ler...not like WW1 where top pilot is the surviving pilot....

but sadly yeah...heard they bought the new Sukhoi's SU35 but being typical malaysians some lucky bastid middle men is getting USD108 million as commisions....typically locally based company...aihhh....

USD108 convert to RM damn a lot wat...knowing that our Ministry of Defence have hundreds of capable people to do business why the heck we need 3rd party involvement?As translator??
yup yup.....they want to take back the F/A 18D and replaced it F/A 18F....they want it back becoz all of their allies dont have this D model.....and they making noize out of it including koreans, japs and israelies.....this D is a night superiority fighter......and The F (Super Hornet) is an MRCA (Multi Role Combat Aircraft)......as the name say...in one platform we can turn it into recon, interceptor, air superiority, ground support, naval bomber and whatsoever.....while the F is just an Air Superiority and ground support......the problem is about getting this F is we dont know if US gonna include night fighting capabilities on the aircraft.....while the russians happily include everything that we want....until some stuff not existed yet also they wanna include....the US tend to be lil bit reserve about their technology

and bro dont underestimated the F15F Eagle bro.....might be an old platform......but the real plane is new.......and its talon is still sharp.....knowing it on hand of our lovely neighbour...donno what other avionics improvement they will do with their good friends from the levant....

even we have Su-30mkm....with the 8 FA/18 hornet....the overall airforce still weaker than our neighbouring countries...especially SG, with a fleet of F-15E and AH-64 apache longbow......
agreed...but we cant do anything bout it.....we need to quadruple our anual defence budget to be at least slightly behind SG in terms of military development.....but would u willing we have a powerfull armed forces in the expanse of our country development.....i prefer the later bro....if we could revive our MIGs and full delivery of the Sukhois we gonna have around 42 fighters in our inventory.....and with second MRCA purchased gonna be announced end of the year.....i can say we probably gonna have around 50+ fighters......i think that sufficient......anyway we need AWACS.....anyway u scared bout AH-64 bro...dont to...their main target is the armor......the one that should shiver is mech infantry and the black beret.....

Last edited:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
eyong,
Then MP5's it is! Bring it on! hahaha

saga continue,
erm... if that's the case, bring me anything that'll bleed a person's brains. hehehe

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
SC: Geeees, she's that "Great" ???? Cheers, buddy ...

s_95: Bleed a person's brains? Maybe you wanna try biological ... or take SC's advise on his gf .... hahahahaha .....

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
yeap but again...age matters when we do not produce spare parts...it'll be the same like the MIGs grounded...

i not putting down on the F15's though...but their major role is as a bomber/strike plane being the first priority is ground target...their are quite heavy thus manouvering is a hassle with this baby...F18 is quite agile and Sukhoi can perform new tricks and move...all we need is pilots that can use this advantage and we shud be as good as the one next door...fighting spirits fighting spirits...but for me...the F14 still takes me breath away...sweaping wings at MACH 1...sweet

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
Why you asked?.............Because the gomen is being run by Sohai's ! that's why!
Why? cause you voters put them there ! that's why! hahahahahahaha how does it feel being fingered by your gomen?

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
saga continue,
your gf ar? erm.... it's ok then. hahaha

eyong,
How about some explosives? It'd be cool to fling those explosives and shout, "fire in his hole" hahaha

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
s_95: No la .... C-4's they use on models one .... Guns and explosives for them would be too easy and too humane ...

I like water, drills and scapels .... Fear would be the Greatest torture before death ...

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
yeap but again...age matters when we do not produce spare parts...it'll be the same like the MIGs grounded...

i not putting down on the F15's though...but their major role is as a bomber/strike plane being the first priority is ground target...their are quite heavy thus manouvering is a hassle with this baby...F18 is quite agile and Sukhoi can perform new tricks and move...all we need is pilots that can use this advantage and we shud be as good as the one next door...fighting spirits fighting spirits...but for me...the F14 still takes me breath away...sweaping wings at MACH 1...sweet
yup yup bro....F14 is sexy....can transform to macros robot also

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
as i predicted, none of them alive!
yeah if mistaken one of u zth.. did say if crash there sure died n haunted...

my lecturer also told me.... how haunted it is....

scarry la wei.

damn just 5km... from genting sempah

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
why ah?
because second hand ......!!!!

LOL

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
yup yup bro....F14 is sexy....can transform to macros robot also
F14 eh ??? I remembered when i 1st watched TOP GUN... wow sugoi !!!

my favourite planes in Ace Combat..

oh ya... F14 has stop flying for the US...

only one country BUSH hates is using F14....

that country is IRAN !!

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
prayers for the victims.....may god bless their souls...condolence for the family......

and to ATM.....u spend halve a millions on each pilot u trained....and u let them waste their lives and other tax payers money flying that junk....

wake up

pires79

Known Member
Jan 14, 2007
Najib is responsible for this. How come after such incident the Army can decide to halt using Nuri or not. Im sure those in Army in trauma if using Nuri. Those in Army pls raise your concern la. Dont just 'yes Dato, yes' only!

Im regret to live in such poor country, yeah its poor. Only VVVVVIP is rich.

Football player also poor! Its bcoz of the VVVVVVVVVVVVVVIP too!

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
believe me they'll keep on using it until all crashed..u people in MOD sucks man!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all ,
recently i had my colt mirage a156 (1979) transplant to 4g91 carb , but it did save me any fuel , so i am thinking bout convert 4g91 carb to 4g91 injection ,
so i went on to study & research about the ECU , however i still hv about 10 pin-out on the ecu that i can't find the discription (function) . now i need help from u guys to help me , did anyone of u hv the 4g91 pin-out diagram ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience