How many airplain or heli crash in msia lately? WHY?

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
driftkingii,
Yeah, many people who were in the armies also said that it was the malaysians who saved those white arses in the black hawk down real incident. Maybe the malaysian army bribed the opposing force not to attack anymore, so that those dumb white arses can go back to their family. Well, since malaysian authorities is all about bribe anyway. hahaha Maybe the malaysian army said to the opposing force in foreign language, "tai tu wi yeng nui fer tha shwei du na sooh hai?" (in english, "bang, tolong la, boleh tolong kami settle problem ni ka?"
hahahahaha

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
satria bro....true la the story bro....

i herd some delta force go to our Kota Tinggi junggle training centre.....thr rangers put those guys deep inside jungle and ask them to come out....they said its easy......their equipment got everything.....got GPS some more......but what happen after that.......hilang 4 2 days.....our ibans got to find and take them out.....hhahahahaaa....belagak summore padan muka...
The white arses can only go deep inside pussies but not jungles. haha

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
driftkingii,
Yeah, many people who were in the armies also said that it was the malaysians who saved those white arses in the black hawk down real incident. Maybe the malaysian army bribed the opposing force not to attack anymore, so that those dumb white arses can go back to their family. Well, since malaysian authorities is all about bribe anyway. hahaha Maybe the malaysian army said to the opposing force in foreign language, "tai tu wi yeng nui fer tha shwei du na sooh hai?" (in english, "bang, tolong la, boleh tolong kami settle problem ni ka?"
hahahahaha
nuh mate....the 19 Royal Malay Regiment actually even open fire on civilians so that they can get through Mogadishu street.....they have to.....the somalis militia are opening RPG fire from the mass of peoples......imagine not just normal 7.62 GPMG on the Condor APC....but the horrifying twin barrel 20mm rapid gunz also is put to used......how big is a 20mm round take the RM1.80 plastic coke bottle for comparison....and imagine it leaving a gaping hole at ya stomach......war is ugly mate....no s*** bout it

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
saga continue,
Dude, I ain't from a war field so I don't know those gun models. hahaha I know my gun though. haha

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
Saga,

the 20m rapid fire rapid gun? do you mean the "minigun"?

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
Saga,

the 20m rapid fire rapid gun? do you mean the "minigun"?
im not sure the what the term minigun is bro....but if im not wrong the condor 20mm cannon can fire around 80+ rounds per minute.......if u put in term of gunz that can fire explosive charges and yes it can be considered as "mini" since i dont know any smaller calibre then 20mm that can fire explosive charges....

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
oh, i think its not a mini gun....

mini gun is the gun with rotation barrel which fitted on the blackhawk......

anyway its sad that msia army did participated in the blackhawk down mission but the american didnt mentioned about it....

actually, the american special operation forces didnt have much of success mission despite on its "reputation" ...the failed in panama, and many other operations....ofcourse there were success one which keep secret...but i think mossad from isreal is the best special ops around...although they are famouse for bad things..

have u tried the tom clancy ghost recon 2? they have storyline which sound like black hawk down...the hawk is crashed and you got to stay for convoy rescue

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
It's true that it is the Malaysia Armed Forces and the Pakistani's that came in their APC's and tanks to rescue the Rangers and Delta's. The movie is alittle screwed up with some truth here and there. But if you wanna read about the whole story, here the link .... Nightstalkers - RLTW, NSDQ:

Night Stalker History  - BHD Table of Contents

Cheers.

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
Mossad and MI6 is the best cos they use human interaction...unlike US relies heavily on technologies...if Die Hard 4.0 really did happen...i think US cry all day long ler...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I think soon enough, malaysia also will crash if the govt and the authorities don't step up their work.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Even if G'ment offer to scrap the Nuris, some higher-up will form a company to collect money from G'ment + interest.

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
Even if G'ment offer to scrap the Nuris, some higher-up will form a company to collect money from G'ment + interest.

they will also have half-cut nuri engine for sale in the chop shop along sungai besi.....

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
they will also have half-cut nuri engine for sale in the chop shop along sungai besi.....

can use the engine for drag race...:biggrin: