Honda Original and Imitation parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDM_Car

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
last week mototrader issue (8-14th sept) inside the accessoried classified . Now the 00 civic can convert to RX2 2005 bodykit including the facelift . Available at Redzone (puchong area) . Any civic fans know about this????...and how much it will cost for the conversion????....TQ

devilangel

500 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
in a house
www.kakikelentong.com.my
sasuke san -

Front bumper (Ori)- RM250 each

is the bumper like the pic attached? What std colour does it come in, white or black? I assume its not painted? My ride is a 97/EJ thanks

btw, pic taken frm Shawn's webpage, sorry bro for using ur pic, but advance thanks.[/QUOTE]

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
devilangel said:
sasuke san -

Front bumper (Ori)- RM250 each

is the bumper like the pic attached? What std colour does it come in, white or black? I assume its not painted? My ride is a 97/EJ thanks

btw, pic taken frm Shawn's webpage, sorry bro for using ur pic, but advance thanks.
I was gonna ask how come the picture is hanging here? :lol:

Honda OEM bumper comes in bear PP as seen in the picture. Some parts such as grille and body kits comes either prime coated or even finished in various OEM color especially in Honda Japan. Those that are factory painted are the best since you won't get different shade of color when you get it done yourself, but you have to pay higher price for those that are factory painted. Usually parts in Malaysia are not prime coated. Some JDM parts in Japana such as body kits are either factory painted or only prime coat. Distributor of Honda and most other car won't import painted parts from Japan for obvious reason, higher cost and less option to move the products. Our labor cost for painting is cheap comparing with those in Japan.

For your question, you won't get the bumper painted and not even prime coated. Make sure you find someone that skilled of doing painting to get the bumper properly primed before painting or you will have an awful bumper paint very soon....

Hope this helps.

One more thing, if you haven't done the facelift conversion then this bumper is not a direct fit to your EJ7.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys need ur advice bout dis kind of modd...i need 2 know either i can use standard ecu?? or hve 2 switch to piggyback or standalone to suit this mod...n im lookin for 4g92 cusco headers...thanxxx...im really dumb bout electronics...:)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience