Honda Malaysia Expresses Joy Over First Ever Footage of Sumatran Rhino in the Wild

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Honda Malaysia Expresses Joy Over First Ever Footage of Sumatran Rhino in the Wild

Petaling Jaya, April 24. The company who initiated the Rhino Rescue Project, Honda Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. today expressed joy and excitement over the rare two-minute video footage of a Sumatran Rhino in the wild. The video, captured in the forests of Sabah showed the animal, the world's rarest rhino, eating, walking over to the camera and sniffing the equipment before ambling off.

Honda Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer Mr. Atsushi Fujimoto, in a statement in response to the news said, As Honda Malaysia is committed towards the conservation of Sumatran Rhino, we are extremely excited and happy to hear that WWF-Malaysia had captured a two-minute extraordinary, close-up video of an elusive Sumatran rhino.

This is indeed an encouraging find, being the first ever footage of the Sumatran rhino in the wild. The two minutes elusive Sumatran rhino video is great. The efforts in saving the Sumatran rhino from extinction is starting to bear fruit, thanks to the hard work from WWF-Malaysia, added Mr. Fujimoto.

However, Mr. Fujimoto also cautioned that this also means that conservation efforts for the Sumatran rhino need to be accelerated, especially now that there are only an estimated 25 to 50 Sumatran rhinos left in the island of Borneo.

About Honda?s Involvement in Rhino Rescue Project

Honda together with WWF-Malaysia has initiated and committed to a 5-year project to save the Sumatran rhinos, the nation?s most endangered animal. Honda Malaysia has pledged a contribution of RM5 million to WWF-Malaysia to enable WWF-Malaysia to further strengthen the Sumatran Rhino conservation efforts. The project also aims to raise awareness and educate the future generation and Malaysian public on environmental and conservation issues through various activities.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys! ive been searching the web for forums like these that might help me with my questions about upgrading my proton wira engine.

I've been researching alot and here in the philippines we have several wira's but most of the cars here are mitsu lancer. some of lancers here that are the same with wira can change engine easily. will i be able to change my engine to 4g92 or 4g63 easily? will it be a bolt on upgrade? i noticed other wira's in malaysia can upgrade their engine the only...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience