Honda City Vs Kia Forte

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
i use to be and Forte SX owner... now sold to my brother and im driving back my celica.

Last edited:

bladerunner

500 RPM
Nov 8, 2006
Firstly, the city is in a category just below the forte although price is in the same category.

It all depends what you are looking for... if you want to mod then all the ricers here will vote the city although not really much to mod. Whats there to mod in a city when your grandmother will approve of driving too?!?!? Similarly to the vios, too many ricers think they drive a supra after modding it... please la wake up!

Build quality about the same since CKD although impression is the city is once again better.

Spec wise, the forte wins.

So... many things to consider...

simongs

Feb 11, 2011
seremban
just to share smthing...my friend has a spectra since 2003...he travels a lot too...he never had any probs with the engine or the g/box at all...in fact i remember him telling me last year tht he just changed the drive shaft for the 1st time...im not supporting any brands here but its not true that all spectras are problematic...i still see sephias running around...

chsyke

Known Member
Dec 13, 2006
Regardless what brand you choose, buying depands on luck..

test drive and you will know yourself.
get yourself in the driver seat and feeeel it yourself.

thats how i choose my car, the first feeling is important for me...
:driver: :deal:

happy testing... :driver::driver:

quicksilver7

Known Member
Sep 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Did you consider the used car value before u enjoy it?
Dude, you're not buying stocks or even investing in a car -.-"

Which is more value for money? An empty shell or a shell with stuff inside? Even if you don't like the other stuff, just consider safety la. Like what Izzo said, Forte has ABS, EBD, airbags and TC. It's heavier too so the car feels planted at higher speeds.

In short, you're buying a CAR not an investment. Your life is more important than the resale value after a few years.

Please wake up!

Civic-R

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Earth
Visit site
Nobody mention service after sales. This is an important point before buying a car. How good the car also meaningless if there's nobody to entertain your car prob during warranty period.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Keep date open for Lube sales at UMW. Usually will buy every year if free to go...

26 June - 1 July 2013

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience