How to reset alarm without using remote controll honda city idsi 2003?..

May 4, 2015
Penang
Hi All,

I have a problem with my car(honda city idsi 2003), i could not start it last time, i thought battery problem but when turn on the keys shows power on normally, signal ok, light ok, i found that small alarm button near the side mirror adjuster control was red blinking, probably i think that was the reason i could not start the engine, could anyone advice to me how to reset the alarm because my remote control already damage before. Hopefully anyone can help me..:confused:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
If the remote oredi damaged, better change the whole set.
You certainly don't want to risk "sot-sot" alarm system behaving as it should be.

My fren had the same prob with his city. Die die donwan to change the defective remote/alarm system.....until one find day, he had......:listen:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Agreed, just go to accessory shop get a new alarm set or you can try going to some locksmith who can clone your alarm....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i need help...i trying to install this steering to my ae111 seg..but i got confused wit it...can i know what others parts i should have b4 i install this steering..what about airbag?is it pnp only?or its better removed?what about horn wiring...

i really need help from all diy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience