bro.
thx for da infos u gave me. =)
ive pmed u too.

regards.

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
bro,

err, tried to pm u but ur inbox exceeds.
i think wut iam gonna do now is to go back to my current service centre n i'll ask sum infos bout this matter as i aint gonna touch any electrical things like engine n stuff.

so where ur from ? but iam doubt dat wut if the service centre named wedstar in ampang refuse my car ?
i wont be mind drivin all the way from klang to there ..

regards.

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
bro,

sorry yeah, i didn't noticed my inbox got full but i've since cleared it :)

i doubt the service centre in ampang will refuse your vehicle as it's business for them. they are of different dealers / companies and if you go to them, it's beneficial to them. Besides that, all they gotta do is just service your car. It's only when there are major issues with your car but i'm pretty sure there are ways around it :)

cheers!

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
ive asked one of my cousin bro who wurked in honda Kapar b4 as a foreman bout this thing. he says if i modified the exhaust, the exhaust warranty will be gone but the engine all others will stay as long as theres no things removed. in exp, if i modified the engine, my engine warranty 3 yrs will be gone. but others dat ive neva touched it will remain as warranties. i re-confirmed wut he said. still a big doubt for me to modified it as i dunno how my Klang honda services centre policy goes.
went to Klang honda service centre todae for info but they arent sure bout this n i gotta ask the service manager who will be attending training few days ago till this thursday. ( omg, CIVICs out soon )

but bro, did u double confirmed the service centre in Ampang do that ar ? tot u said gonna send ur car there soon ?

Regards.

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
Yeah, I will be sending my car there for next service.. but there's a long way to go till that service come, probably in a few months =.=" As for the service centre that I go to over in Puchong, there seem to be silent about my modifications but somehow I don't like the attitude and behaviour of some of the workers so I thought i'll probably switch to another service centre. Not fond of the service centre in Old Klang Road neither, been there few times and everytime i have to wait like crap for someone to attend to me.

But i'm pretty sure the warranty are as you've mentioned. Lowering your car by changing springs or adjustables (or even just changing to other rims for aesthetic purposes), would mean your overall suspension warranty has been void. But so far, haven't heard much about difficulties in obtaining claims. Of course, always try to maintain a good relationship with your service centre as they'll be the one helping you out ;)

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
i think i'll juz do the exhaust if wut my cousin said wuz true. now wuz willing to hear ur experience liao then only go do the exhaust thingy. so wut did u modified ? they neva complaint bout it to u or anything bout ur mods ? how bout any of ur frens modified the exhaust n wuts the honda's response ?
eagerly to hear frm u soon as tmr mornin iam doin 1 shot kautim all. =)

CHEERS BRO.

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
hi bro,
my modifications are pretty much minor and common modifications done just like others. the only thing probably catching the service centre worker's eyes are probably my open pod air filter :p they didn't say anything at all when i serviced my car about a month ago for 15000km..

planning to do my exhausts at a later date, not now. don't exactly have the money ya see.. still a student and starving :p even my rims also haven't upgrade yet :p but my rubbers are running out soon.. thinking of upgrading my rims, but still considering to changing to a better monitor for my computer ma.. so might forego the rims.. still thinking about it.. tension! kekekeke...

as for my friends.. those playing with city at the moment are pretty mild in modifications.. as for my fellow jazz friends, they are a bit more hardcore but have yet to hear anything about problems at their service centre.. (most of them go to wedstar) so be rest assured in riding in style k?

btw, if you're interested to join me and some of my other friends (not only city ler.. other makes also around) to yamcha and chit chat.. do let me know, i'll pm you the information.. this coming March 4th la.. :D

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
thx bro. i think i'll give it a shot tmr morning. ahaha .. same case like mine, money kering sudah dibuat bodykits n muffler. rims comin soon as iam a student still like u =) if anything happens with my service centre Klang, no doubt drivin all the way from Klang to Ampang (Wedstar) as u mentioned.
ur frens wuz basically college frens or forum ones ?

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
Stylites-x said:
mugen spoiler .. neva seen dat b4. where can i find dat ?
iam frm klang.. u too ? neva encounter dat city b4 ..
anyway klang most of the car shops doesnt hav the new city 06 bodykits so i juz havto drive all the way to sunway n ask for it .. iam doing the mugen type since theres no others other than those custom made ones. expensive i have to say ..
aiks... din know that u from klang too...which part oh...what colour of city u got.. where u get quote about the exhaust?...coz planning to do also.... still thinking of which type....sporty type o dual type....lol~~

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
Stylites-x said:
thx bro. i think i'll give it a shot tmr morning. ahaha .. same case like mine, money kering sudah dibuat bodykits n muffler. rims comin soon as iam a student still like u =) if anything happens with my service centre Klang, no doubt drivin all the way from Klang to Ampang (Wedstar) as u mentioned.
ur frens wuz basically college frens or forum ones ?
done ur bodykit n muffler d ar dude?...lol~~ but klang got many cheap rims dun worry...lol... where u study?.. btw, i'm also student, and a fren of jackie... might happen to go TT with him n other fellow once a while when im free :P

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
bro,
all the best to your modifications, hopefully you're free to join us for TT (drinks). i kinda slow down my modifications lately cuz my savings are really drying out quickly =/ =p my friends are from college as well as the forums that i frequent but most of them are from forums. sonictheory is a friend that i know from the forums. he's from Klang too ;)

Cheers!

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
sonictheory said:
done ur bodykit n muffler d ar dude?...lol~~ but klang got many cheap rims dun worry...lol... where u study?.. btw, i'm also student, and a fren of jackie... might happen to go TT with him n other fellow once a while when im free :P
interior architecture stud in limkokwing. bout rims, my fren owns a shop but 2k+ already threw into muffler n bodykits liao. so for now bo lui. ahaha ..
c la, iam ok with TT. u klang where bout ? wut car u drivin ? wanna c abit ler. ahaha

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
Jackie Leong said:
bro,
all the best to your modifications, hopefully you're free to join us for TT (drinks). i kinda slow down my modifications lately cuz my savings are really drying out quickly =/ =p my friends are from college as well as the forums that i frequent but most of them are from forums. sonictheory is a friend that i know from the forums. he's from Klang too ;)

Cheers!
yeah. my savings now all kering liao. havto wait again ..
did my exhaust thing at JFA sunway todae. expensive ive to say. n 1 more thing .. iam not satisfied with his job.
1stly, charging wuz 25% more expensive than 4-5 shops ive serveyed in klang. 2ndly, its godamned unbalanced between both sides n its way deep in.
3rdly, it created the most irritated sound ive ever heard whenever i accelerates abit ..
when i complaint, they say wait for their boss to be back. n dat took forever. i mean whole day. ahaha .. i said dat becoz ive been waiting him for an hour plus.
anyhow, i called him up n hes gonna settle me tmr morning. n i hope everything goes well. iam suppose to get satisfaction after payin aloadz. but its the other way round.

so .. hope tmr morning arrives fast. its like sumthing stuck inside my heart la, the feeling of sumthing not done but its half way thru. get wut i mean ?

anywayz.
CHEERS jackie n sonic.

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
i understand that feeling bro, cuz i'm still feeling like that cuz my car is not fully done up yet =p

as for your exhausts, pursue Jaafar to settle your problems no matter what. You're paying a premium for them, and with that they are supposed to do a better job to meet their customer's requirements. Actually, I didn't expect you to get your exhausts done there. My experience there was the extremely long wait for them to do my car. I was in queue first, and another car came and those fellas worked on that car. Just for a simple job, I waited for almost 3 - 5 hours.

I didn't really do much over the past few months. Sceptical with mods :p

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
did my car todae. no charge anything as it's suppose to be. kindda satisfied la. no more dat lame sound comin out again. at 1st he says around 1 hour plus can kautim but it took 3 hours plus.
now the mods left wuz rims n interior stuff. of coz when i got da money la. sad to say. ahaha ..
so whens da TT thingy ? hope its around klang la.

regards

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Helo everyone!!! Just a newbie on car...I got this Mitsubishi Lancer 4g15 12v SOHC with c62 body (A month ago). Engine is still in great condition but it lacks power. I went to the mechanic and had the clutch assy replaced with aisi disk and excel pressure and release bearing. Even the timing belt was replaced and valve tuned. However on long drive, my car jitters on 1500 rev especially during gear shift. Could it be a defective clutch disk?
Another thing, may i ask what could be done in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience