Honda Accord Variants Owners Club ( HAVOC )

aja

Dec 3, 2003
bullet_nos said:
hey guys! so, when's the next TT? i just got myself a set of Xenon Skirting for my SM4, i got it from forummer, pretty good stuff. front tip got a bit crack, i fixed it today. its PU. hope to get it fixed on my car soon, and getting a new paintjob! but im still wondering what color to paint...:hmmmm2: im thinking sticking to White (current color), but getting Metallic perhaps...

or championship white? (anyone got pic of that color? is it solid or metallic? dunno if the paint shop guys knows what that means...)

here are some pics of the skirtings i bought...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/bullet_nos/My%20Cars/XenonSkirting5Sep053.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/bullet_nos/My%20Cars/XenonSkirting5Sep052.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/bullet_nos/My%20Cars/XenonSkirting5Sep05.jpg

Cheers
kekekeke.:biggrin: :biggrin: Color it pearl white la, nice !!:biggrin: . Anyway, HAVOC just comeback from sunday drive to Bukit Tinggi last sunday. I didn't join, cause as usual la, cuti2 malaysia!!.

Got pics all to view, inside www.myhavoc.net . Next TT, i donno, better watch-out the www.myhavoc.net forum cause all announcement will be made inside there!!.

Anyway, nice skirts u have there!!

aja

Dec 3, 2003
drewster said:
hey guys,just bought traffic n i saw HAVOC in the book....just wanna say congrats on u guys..its cool,btw im driving sv4 too,but im from kk so cant join any tt u guys make,,sigh how i wish i can
Yer la, HAVOC inside!!. Anyway, i'm not joined them that day.

amdfaisal

Bawah jembatan

how to join HAVOC ah??? i registered already in your website. usually your TTs are held in which area?? if near maybe i can join. i'm in wangsa maju area anyway.

anyway, aja you know how to display external temperature on CF4's aircond???

h22abigtec

May 9, 2005
:biggrin: sorry i think white champion not very suit with our accord.......cause accord size are big.....for civic oklah....better you choose another color so
with your body part mesti like garang punya....dont angry with me only idea...

pillage2001

Mar 22, 2005
Eh, where you guys go to clean the TBD ar?? I was quoted 120 at the shop that I always go service my car. I think it's abit too much.

aja

Dec 3, 2003
amdfaisal said:

how to join HAVOC ah??? i registered already in your website. usually your TTs are held in which area?? if near maybe i can join. i'm in wangsa maju area anyway.

anyway, aja you know how to display external temperature on CF4's aircond???
Faisal,

Nak join HAVOC, senang jer. Click sini.. www.myhavoc.net . Tapi kena register dulu (non-full member). Nak jadi full member, kena byr RM20 masa TT. Next TT akan diberitahu dlm web.

Ada caranya, tapi kena off engine dulu (tak macam mitsubishi/subaru). Nanti lah bila2 aku tunjuk kat ko

drewster

Jun 19, 2004
inside my car
cosa red very nice ah on sv4

aja

Dec 3, 2003
pillage2001 said:
Eh, where you guys go to clean the TBD ar?? I was quoted 120 at the shop that I always go service my car. I think it's abit too much.
I think that too much also. Cause recently i recommend my friend in HAVOC (nick 'eibach') to to do TB cleaning at my mechanic workshop. Cost him around RM45, i think.

pillage2001

Mar 22, 2005
aja said:
I think that too much also. Cause recently i recommend my friend in HAVOC (nick 'eibach') to to do TB cleaning at my mechanic workshop. Cost him around RM45, i think.
Where's your mechanic at?

bullet_nos

Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
hehe, yeah, pearl white would be nice! and hm, good point, perhaps not championship white then. then what color garang? wah...anyone knows roughly how much would a pearl white paint job cost for entire car? i dun think i'll paint inside tho. still ok gua...can save $$ also. hehehe.
and yep, i just bought traffic mag yesterday also, cos i saw HAVOC featured! congrats guys!!!

aja

Dec 3, 2003
HAVOC TT tomorrow night, i think. As usual Burger king Mutiara Damansara. log-in to HAVOC website for further info!!

Since out side is so much of model for weber i not really understand for those weber.. just wan sum sharing here for let me know more .. bcoz i veli intereted in weber topic.. wats the diff DCOE DCFN i forget the name just tell me wat the diff between that.. and sum is twin weber some is single.. wat the diff also? for a 1.3 carbie.. is perfect suitable is which weber? after using the weber wat is the topspeed? and 0-100km/h? i really interesting in weber.. thxxx