History of Subaru

mymelody33

Apr 28, 2006
Fuji Heavy Industries(FHI) has four divisions of diversification that support each other in technological research and advancement. Automobile: Under the Subaru name since 1958, FHI manufactures and markets Subaru automobiles to 100 countries via its 1,970 dealers worldwide. Aerospace: This division is a major contractor of aircraft, helicopters, target drones and related parts and services to the Defense Agency of Japan. Sales of the Aerospace Division are both commercial and defense-related. These products are marketed domestically to the Defense Agency as well as United States markets. Industrial Products: This division produces Robin brand equipment including generators, water pumps and engines for industrial, agricultural and recreational applications with main markets in the United States, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Transportation Equipment: This division develops double- and high-decker buses, luxury tour buses and inner city buses, which are exported primarily to Southeast Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Domestically, FHI's principal products are buses (46 percent of divisional sales) and rolling stock (32 percent). Other major product categories include garbage or sanitation trucks and prefabricated housing.

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
S = Screw
U = Up
B = Beyond
A = All
R = Repairs
U = Usually

that's how the history of SUBARU this name came out

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
hahaha it's a joke la got alot joke like that regarding to CAR BRAND

F = Fast
O = Only
R = Rolling
D = Downhill

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

okay first i am looking at 2 different models. the king eagle and the king lion... what besides the remotes are the differences between these?? are they the same except the remotes? i will be installing this system (i am a master mecp certified installer btw) so it will be done properly.

and about the range?? this will be replacing a ultra start system which worked very well when first installed, now the range is horrible. we sent it in to them and it was good again and now is going bad...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience