The History of the Masturbate-a-Thon

invisibleghost

1,500 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
Eight years ago San Francisco sex toy and education shop Good Vibrations declared May to be "Masturbation Month." Since then, it has been the month during which people are encouraged to use "sponsor" forms (just like kids get when they do walk-a-thons and the like) to write down pledges from friends willing to sponsor their masturbation activities. It's all for a good cause, of course. The funds raised are donated to a sex-positive cause selected by whatever shop sponsors the event in the cities that participate

Darklady's vision for this fund-raiser in celebration of self love is quite simple: Although not everyone is ready to sit down in a big room full of people and masturbate, just about everyone is ready for a good party. Especially a Darklady party!

Darklady parties are famous for "firsts" and this one won't be any different. Along with the usual warm sense of pansexual community, the eclectic S/M and sensual place spaces, the party games, and the voyeuristic and exhibitionistic opportunities that has made Darklady's parties famous. Bring your checkbook because we have vendors again this year with some of the newest and most effective toys on the market -- and this is the perfect place to give them a spin!

A two-tier membership option means everyone can join in -- but remember, profits go to four fantastic organizations that help keep America a more sex-positive country, so be generous. Bring pet supplies, dry goods, clothing, household or hygeine products and get in for $20 -- five dollars off! You'll find plenty of literature available with information about the organizations you're helping support as well as promotional materials from the party's fantastic sponsoring companies. So, please come for a cause -- or, in this case -- four good causes! Email Darklady to RSVP.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

helo to all..
anyone know where i can cut my spring? prefer pj and shah alam area la.
not interested to buy sport spring, bcos already install heavy duty spring. higher than stock spring. make my car look like jeep now.. just want to lower it a bit.

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience