HID Xenon light

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
me too. in the afternoon it is so slow that sometimes i got the error messages.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
errr, why i dun have such problem? maybe i seldom login to ZTH in the afternoon? :biggrin:

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
guys, sorry for the long wait. I'm having difficulty taking the picture in the dark as my digicam is not working very well. Also, these few days I'm down and out (feeling not well).

BS,
I will send you a few of close shot during the night to you tomorrow. Shot from far are completely out for my digicam. Damn...need to budget for a new camera.

Ace

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
BS,
I just sent to your email some pics. Please help me out. Thanks

Ace

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
some member have problem accessing images I posted earlier, so I resize the pic and post the direct link here. It will be slow

thanks Ace for his contribution.

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
BS,
thanks for the help. I managed to get this few shot. As the shot from far totally black out from my faulty digicam.

Ace

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
yu911,
I actually took quite a lot of shot but because my digicam focus is not function very well only these are viewable. There rest is either black out or really really blur. Especially from far.

Ace

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

Just to warn you all, my Gen 2 rims and tires got stolen while being parked opposite the Subang Driving Range.. but only 2 pcs, fr and rr on the passenger's side.. Time betweeen 7.30 pm ~ 9 pm...

While making a police report at the Subang police station, found out yesterday itself 4 cases of stolen rims. Mainly at SS18..

So I would advise anybody parking around Subang and staying around there to take precautions.... The Rimming Gang are around...!!! Farkers...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience