HID Xenon light

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Ace, the effect of the HID is terrific.
More whitish than blueish compared to Tom's skyline in the above banner as mentioned!
But how come the main bulb light up while the small bulb did not light up?
Or just my eyes?

HidSeller

500 RPM
Sep 30, 2004
once u see the amp socket it means from China unleast ur AMP socket is red colour not those yellow colour .....

cause taiwan wanna make thing clear, they don't want user to miss understand or think they are china product .....

HID manufacturer war is just begin last two month :
yellow amp socket = china. (too many brand)
red amp socket = Taiwan. (brightstar ....
the rest korea. (econ,imperial, BJ, KDG .....)
Malaysia HID kit is using yellow amp socket too (wanahid/michiba/wanasonic all is manufacture in prai/penang and bulb from china). check www.wanahid.com or www.wanasonic.com

and don't trust the seller said the item with DOT approver cause only few brand have DOT approver ..... (only hella, koito,osram,panasonic,al,GE and few more japan cause USA is banned all HID conversion kit, only D2 and D1 series is allow to sell in state)

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
Daniel,
These pictures took during day time. My digicam having difficulty taking picture during the night. The reason you didn't see the dimmer light is because I already converted into white LED. You can see it clearly during the night.

HIDSeller,
Nowadays so many product and brands. My friend bought one which claimed is from Japan also 'kong' after 3 months. The brand is 'SHURIKEN' and expensive too. So any idea of the quality from my pictures? I don't rely on brand, I just inspect the product itself before buying and another of my friend has been using it more than 6months and no problem. Thats why I bought it and recomend it here.

Anyway, thank you for your good tips and advise. We definately appreciate it. I'm sure future buyers will be more aware now.

BS,
Thanks for posting up the picture for me. Anyway of make it bigger? I will try again taking night shot, which you could see the major effect of the HID.

Rgds,
Ace

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Ace, click on the thumbnail to view actual size pic. i think i miss out a pic

HIDseller, any possibility they switch colour to further confuse buyer?
and how about Japanese HID? what's the socket colour they use?

Last edited:

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
It didn't work. still get very small view.

Japanese HID also very confusing. As for me the best is to inspect yourself

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
Now I see big pictures. Are you asking if i had any problem with the wiring? if yes then I had no problem fitting all the HID socket and wiring.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Ace, if the pictures you view is still very small, try to view it without logging into your account. It would be bigger if you click on it.:_:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
huh? how come? daniel, you experience the same too?
need to report to tom then, i have no problem view all those pic... and the thumnail have the link to the actual photo...

Ace, Yu request for more HID pic... muahhahaa, i duno why he don't post here.

Yu911

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
oklah BS, here I post.
Ace, can u post more pic of the HID? Night time? I like to know how bright it is, b'coz I change many halogen but not HID before, almost the same, but put to my friend's car looks very bright, same halogen but brighter in friend's car, I think is b'coz the headlamp of my car, as I know if the headlamp is bad u can't get that bright, so no point getting HID with bad headlamp. If ur car with HID is much brighter than I must do some thing about my headlamp or trying HID. If I just change to HID & getting almost the same thing than how ah?
I even change my 2 headlamp before, everything the same, maybe is our coupe headlamp is like this.
Hope to see ur car at night.

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
Yu,
i will try to take a few shot of HID at night. I'm having problem with my digicam. FYI, our coupe projectile headlamp is the most suitable for HID lightning. As it able to focus the light and in the mean time won't glare on comingn traffic. The brightness is terrific. Its just like those you saw on the advertisement. I can see the whole road plus side walk as well. Real happy with this mod.

:)

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
BlackSamurai said:
huh? how come? daniel, you experience the same too?
need to report to tom then, i have no problem view all those pic... and the thumnail have the link to the actual photo...

Ace, Yu request for more HID pic... muahhahaa, i duno why he don't post here.
BS, I faced the same problem as Ace also.....................:emoticon_U:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
strange, i tried my IE and Firefox both didn't give any issue.
i'll try a way to fix it. need to report to Taikor Tom

Last edited:

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
BS, if can, pls suggest Tom to upgrade the server. Sometimes it takes hours for me just to open one forum page especially during weekdays in the afternoon. That day wengfhai called me and I found out from him that he also had difficulty to log in to ZTH. This is the reason why he seldom post in ZTH recently...............

CHEERS...............:_:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anybody want to know how to DIY the changing of meter face to custom one?

Im in the process of doing it.. so if anybody interested can reply here.. if not
i just keep to myself. :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience