HID for Wira

sn_ting

Known Member
May 24, 2006
snting.blogspot.com
To all the sifu out there...I'm planning to install HID on my wira. I just want to know which is the most suitable brand for Wira and how much it cost ?

I saw ML Audio Accesorries is doing a promotion on "Street Tuner's Night" for a unknown brand of HID. the bulb (white color light) is from Korea and the ballast is made in Germany and also the light bulb is water resistant one selling at RM499 with six months warranty. Do u think is worth it?

Another concern is my original wira headlamp suitable to install HID? I saw some of the wira had changed to Crystal light which got one small cover to cover their lightbulb. So wat is the effect of that small cover? issit better?

Harith

500 RPM
Jun 10, 2005
B.B.B
bro as you know wira headlamp is using H4 bulb...
the most important thing that you have to consider in looking for an H4 HID is the shield reflector...
By using the wrong type of shield reflector you might be ending up getting more light in the trees then on the road...

try searching in the forum... there are some picture of proper reflector and how to differentiate between good and bad reflector...

cheers...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any member here know to to DIY to change door's glass mirror to plastic?
especially front driver side... :adore:

pictures added at page 2!
please view it and give some advice and comment! thanks!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience