Help: where to get kenari dashboard hairy stuff at penang?

S1997

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
in pg i havent seen any accessories shop with that yet....
but i see lots of ppl fixing lar...

kelvin---

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Sarawak
hmm..too bad we r at different locations...u r at the west..while i m at the east..i got it in my car too...it's nice..but the glare on the windscreen...is reli...annoyin..

pic of it..

kelvin---

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Sarawak
Fluffy said:
nice stuff kelvin.
thanks...fluffy...=)

perdanaFTOevo...i blif u can find those at acc shops who help ppl to wrap the seats wif those fabrics one...those r the place where i got mine...=)..u can try ur luck at those shops...

Last edited:

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
white colour alwiz glaring..try other colour brown o black..or atleast stripe so glaring will be less...esp when sun straight shine on our dashboard the glare is the worst....totally blur out the view...swt...:emoticon_U:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

helo...to every ZTH member....here is my lil question...just wanna ask tat im going to buy a APEXI Dual Funel filter.....but i notice tat it needs adapter n also sum thing about rubber i think.....so i dono how was it....if all i take oredi RM270 including installation feess....

now im using a clond airfilter....so can i take out and just buy the airfilter without the adapter to put on my car.....my ride is ISWARA..below is the pic i draw....can i dowan buy the adapter??

.hope tat...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience