Help needed. Please vote for Moon Ko

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Honestly, topic like these should not exist. If a competition is to be won, it has to be won fair not through help topic like these. Anyhow, i've met quite a few of them before.. i'd say some looks alot hotter in real life than wat the picture depicts.. and some looks a hell lot.. err.. umm.. not so good in real life...

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
agree with blacky... this is not fair la.. what about the other 49?? then later u see the rest of their bf's, mother, father, uncle, grandfather will open thread to support someone they know... please go thru all 50 individually and choose who u think is hot or pretty and should win... cheers!

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Well, least she could register to Zth and show face here people might know her better and "maybe" vote for her. That's the least :hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey there folks,

I'm an enthusiasted Audi manufacturer especially when it comes to Audi A5. I'm currently a Mercedes owner and i find it quite convenient when it comes to maintanance, it shouldn't be a major problem as if it has to compared with other continental cars. But i heard that audi has a big isssue on gearbox and it gonna cost me way too much $$$ if I have it maintained on it. Would it be relevant if I'm considering taking one? What are you suggestion? And how much do I have to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience