urgently needed.

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
Dear all, i know this is not a looking for thread. but im desperately out of time.

Im seriously looking for honda integra da6 (2 door)manual. hopefully with original b16a engine... coz if converted to b18c, for sure i cannot buy... no money. hehehe

or

a prelude year 1991 (dunno what model but normally got those 4ws thingy) and above.

anyone selling or knows anywhere got such car... do reply here, pm me, sms me or call me. my number is 019.622.33.45. if im not contactable thru fon, that means its either my fon's batt drained or im online.best is sms, then i call back.

i am in urgent manners as i dunno whether to cancel my personal loan or pursue to get my dream car. i took the loan initially for a da6 integra but the seller couldnt wait for the bank to disburse money to me. do note that, my loan has been approved, but pending my agreement to proceed with the loan or not. currently i manage to hold the loan for another week.

my budget is around rm15k or less... location kl. but anywhere in selangor negri sembilan, melaka, perak im willing to go. i really hope u guys can help me out.

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
Yup. that model. but that one is out of budget. i called edi, its not ready for viewing yet as its still in workshop.

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
anyone???????

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
Hehe bro... i hv little knowledge on honda. why do u recommend this? wht is the diff between eg7,8 and 9? anyway im looking for 2 doors coupe style or 3 doors hatch. drooling at ek hatchback or ep3... but tht is really out of budget. so my dream car since i was a lil kid is the da6 integra. would also settle with the ba7 batch prelude as it a bit ressemble nsx 90's.

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
Yup. this one selling rm16k. nice interior. Sunroof not working thou. Trying to look other option apart from mudah actually. almost all in mudah that looks ok i called edi. now trying to find other sources.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
im sure u cant find one in a perfect condition at yr budget,
maybe u could tell the owner to lower the selling price cos u need to fix the sunroof.
considered "as is" basis le....if owner not willing to then get him to fix it himself.

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
Hahaha... i guess so..
got 1 claimed to in mint cond. all working well. its in jb. Fr the pics, looks nicely restored. but dont hv interior pic. still considering if its worth it to go down south n check it out. got an even lower price but too far away... in kelantan. confused...

Eh no one selling da6 arr???

ColinLee

Known Member
Sep 19, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Last edited:

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
Hahaha.... yeap... i've checked that too... the first one fr carlist is the same as the one u posted earlier. the one that still in workshop dunno doing what. Check out the plate number and the sticker at rear bonet. the second one fr mudah.. its sold.

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
Yeap... anyway thanks guys. i really appreciate u guys effort on this. maybe tomoro i just sign the loan first than wait until the da6 to come out fr worksyop. many2 thanks guys!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello zthm,

Need guide lines from you all in how to take out the cover for the rear (left and right side) The cover i means is the one where all rear speaker is?
Anyone ..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience