Help needed. Please vote for Moon Ko

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
no offense but after voting can she give we all a kiss in the cheek?

hehehe... then the most respected Unker Fred get the kiss 1st, after that, unker Fred pls spread the kiss by using unker's cheek to every1 at behind....:adore::adore::adore:

hmm....powered by money, not surprised
wonder what is their hidden agenda in wanting to be a model

fame, money or attention?

voted already...

hmm....powered by money, not surprised
wonder what is their hidden agenda in wanting to be a model

...u dun wanna know 1....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

but i can try to told u...:banghead::banghead::banghead:

that's not balanced... cannot just cater utara.. when selatan is all up and about shouting fr attention

then our cheek sure full of lips marks... ehehehe:love::love::love::love:

Honestly, topic like these should not exist. If a competition is to be won, it has to be won fair not through help topic like these. Anyhow, i've met quite a few of them before.. i'd say some looks alot hotter in real life than wat the picture depicts.. and some looks a hell lot.. err.. umm.. not so good in real life...

just like American Idol or Malaysian Idol ma... who get more votes, win. or mayb, who rich, who win....

agree with blacky... this is not fair la.. what about the other 49?? then later u see the rest of their bf's, mother, father, uncle, grandfather will open thread to support someone they know... please go thru all 50 individually and choose who u think is hot or pretty and should win... cheers!

Well, least she could register to Zth and show face here people might know her better and "maybe" vote for her. That's the least :hmmmm:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom