syahizad

Known Member
May 3, 2005
boyzone said:
I also face this issue before, few items u need to check :
1. ISC
2. TPS voltage reading
3. any vacuum leaking

I have solved my problem after re-setting on my TPS. And I had sent a mail to RPW regarding this issue, and what they reply is to check on ISC and TPS sensor functionality.
erm.. ISC? TPS? what that thing? can u tell me more.. sori still junior la

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
ISC is the stepper motor which is to control and compensate air input to smoothness on idling speed, increase idling when air con is switch on..etc.
location below throttle body. with brown colour motor, test with ohm meter, u can get 30 ohm for each terminal. if come with black colour head ( like GTI/ Putral using ) u can get 40ohm at each terminal.

TPS is throttle position sensor, locate at infront of throttle body. check with voltmeter on pin 1 and 2, with normal idling speed, u can get it around 550mV to 950mV.
If not sure, better send to workshop for checking.
Good luck :D

4g15p

Apr 19, 2005
Guys,

Need ur expertise, I've upgraded my 4g91 by using 4g93 complete head but still using 91 cam & 91 rocker cover (head cover).. the problem is oil leaking (at spark plug seal & head cover).. is it because of the rubber seal, fyi I'm using original proton top set, or maybe head cover for 91 not compatible with 93 head.. my mech already twice reopen the cover but stil not solve...

any idea ?:cry_smile:

V8_nutter

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
miemook said:
allo... ko dah tukar throttle body ke blom? klau blom try kalai EVO1/EVO2
punya. pastu piping 2'. Gearbox kasi rojak masuk adj cam pully + feul regulator SARD, pastu gi setting (ipoh aku tak tau tp kat shah alam aku tau) ... nzk lg laju tukar pisto. try buat semua tu mesti keta kau best giler (utk N/A).
Change throttle body evo1 or evo2, what milimeters is that ? Then gearbox rojak, what gearbox to use ? Please explain to me more about this.

syahizad

Known Member
May 3, 2005
boyzone said:
ISC is the stepper motor which is to control and compensate air input to smoothness on idling speed, increase idling when air con is switch on..etc.
location below throttle body. with brown colour motor, test with ohm meter, u can get 30 ohm for each terminal. if come with black colour head ( like GTI/ Putral using ) u can get 40ohm at each terminal.

TPS is throttle position sensor, locate at infront of throttle body. check with voltmeter on pin 1 and 2, with normal idling speed, u can get it around 550mV to 950mV.
If not sure, better send to workshop for checking.
Good luck :D
thanks.. the problem solved.
i find good mechanic. good one la... something wrong with meter sensor.. dont know.but its worked.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,

if u r reading this...im sure its gonna be a lil boring for u guys...but im just gonna pst this.

im 21, currently studying automotive technology in some institute in mallaca.gonna finish my diploma this dec.i would like to study more on this field since my school in mallaca just give me the basic stuff.planning to go to aussie to continue my degree on automotive engineering or something like that but i dont think i'll be able to do that cause of the financial problem.aussie...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience