help!! do it urself ! car key left in a car

iblisjr

May 19, 2005
cheras
hi all need help here..i borrow my moms car...somehow the tyre punctured...then when i want to change the tyre somehow i left the key in the rear boot. with the door locked.....ahhhh anybody know how to "do it urself"? pls pls ....its a ford focus 1.8 4 doors

iblisjr

May 19, 2005
cheras
and the bad news is my mom misplace the spare key...cant find it meh...tq for ur reply

siong

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
lol! ngek ngek ngek... my idea here will be kinda cruel one... last time after my training session, i hav this fren..he drove bmw 5 series... he left his key inside...he never noticed it until the training session ended... so he was kind of frust .. he borrowed a golf stick from one of my fren, n he wack ofpen the back window... do it if u really hav no idea... ngek ngek ngek...

iblisjr

May 19, 2005
cheras
wahhh ur fren very ruthless one meh...haha if i wack it...my pocket also bocor one hehehe

kelvin---

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Sarawak
erm..bro...y dun u wack the side windows instead?and i thought most car now can access the rear boot by flippin down the rear seats?..side window should cost cheaper than the rear window gua...

RealtyAgent

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2006
www.autoglobalzone.com
Yes, sometime this problem happened...we have to be careful..good discussion here..

Jimslec

Known Member
May 30, 2005
KL
iblisjr said:
hi all need help here..i borrow my moms car...somehow the tyre punctured...then when i want to change the tyre somehow i left the key in the rear boot. with the door locked.....ahhhh anybody know how to "do it urself"? pls pls ....its a ford focus 1.8 4 doors
iblisjr, get a steel ruler (2 to 3 feet long) then just shaft it in the window panel near to the key hole, onec you get the right tap, it's click a click and all will pop up, very simple DIY.:shades_smile:

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
well... it would be useful if u are able to open ur car door by a metal ruler or a metal wire.. but i think it is not appropriate to discuss how to do dat here in forum... u may teach some ppl to do it for de wrong purpose....

else u can just find a locksmith to open ur car door...

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
khguan said:
well... it would be useful if u are able to open ur car door by a metal ruler or a metal wire.. but i think it is not appropriate to discuss how to do dat here in forum... u may teach some ppl to do it for de wrong purpose....

else u can just find a locksmith to open ur car door...

yes, i think this topic shudn't even be discussed here at all ...

no offense but hav it occur to u all tat "iblisjr" COULD have been a robber? then cham liao... heheeheh... hey i not saying u robber ya iblisjr .. just example only.. :_:

just find locksmith or inprovise in the situation la... ask here pulak, later more ppl try opening cars n then lead to stealing cars...

Jimslec

Known Member
May 30, 2005
KL
Hey fellas,

you guys are worrying about yourself, people are asking for help here. If you guys think the topic here is to sensitive, block this damn forum. That's what you guys are good at....go take care of your own business....and by the way, since locksmith can do the job, they are the potential car thieves too man.....or maybe you guys know how too but afraid others would accuse you guys, huh?:retarded:

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
well... u have to understand there are many viewers in the forum.. we do not know who is viewing the thread...

n there are many cases where thieves got their target from forums... so this is just a precaution...

n u dun have to sound so harsh... i know iblisjr is finding for help... but there should an appropriate solution to help him... but not discussing how to hijack a car... perhaps somebody may PM him on how to open his door... dat would be much better...

RealtyAgent

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2006
www.autoglobalzone.com
khguan said:
well... u have to understand there are many viewers in the forum.. we do not know who is viewing the thread...

n there are many cases where thieves got their target from forums... so this is just a precaution...

n u dun have to sound so harsh... i know iblisjr is finding for help... but there should an appropriate solution to help him... but not discussing how to hijack a car... perhaps somebody may PM him on how to open his door... dat would be much better...
Yes, agreed...:) Some viewers here may be thieves...hehe

Jimslec

Known Member
May 30, 2005
KL
More thiefs the merrier, or else the police would be out of jobs and daily news will f**king boring....they steals cars better than they might rape and murder all of your girlfrens or someone beloved....so, which one is better....stealing cars gets more money....mann.

Infact cars stolen are finances or insurance money, while being rape can never be replace......think harder fren......Infact, I respect all those car thiefs which have the knowledge in computer....so, car thiefs, please do participate more in this kind of forum rather than those XXX sites which does not benefits....perhaps can start a group of car thiefs here too.....

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
wat the hell... from car theft can go to rape girls n xxx. :confused_smile:

maybe ur car havent kena vandalized/stolen b4 la jim, tats why u not takut.. wait u kena ady then u will think more maturely. :notimpressed: or maybe u dun drive a car tats why?