Aircond Problem...cfu's..help!!

mivecmerah

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
alo..sori make noise here...
my aircond got prblm...when i wanna topup my aircond,the shop told me that i have to change compressor...as i know,if the compressor konked,there is no blow air right?but my car still blow the air but not cold...anybody can give advice?thanks...

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
nope. The air cond blower motor is the one that blows the air. The compressor is the one that makes you air con cold. So the repair shop might be right, air cond compressor might be dead liao...

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Buy denso recon lehhhh..
dont buy USM or PATCO any more...
if wanna cheap abit 1 can try ask my air cond man..location in jln ipoh KL
0123170135 say ah kum friend..

Jul 30, 2005
kl
my brother just changed yesterday. sanden SD-507 RM270(recond). RM550 for new one.
make sure you valve and dryer ok. maybe not compressor.

mivecmerah

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
:eek: aiya.....like that ar.......where is the thing....can any cfu show me.....can i make it myself.....no budget la to buy new one...so,try this first lo........
any cfu's.....please help....i cant stand anymore.......malaysia is being hot and hotter..... :cool:

Jul 30, 2005
kl
gas filter inside ur boot. go through the air-cond pipe and you
can find it after air-cond radiator. valve are fitted at cooling coil. for saga/iswara ... valve~ rm50, filter~ rm40. not so easylah... but i've done myself before

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
haha before u take out u valve n fillter u sure need put out all gas first....
then open the cooling coil to take out the valve....
But i can say it is really cannot DIY larrr....if not air cond man tak dapat cari makan liao...
haha slove air cond problem all expensive 1 larrrr...dont thing with in RM100 can kau tim.....good luck...only u can do is find good work main ship shop only...price also most same 1..

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
I think RM50 is enough for the mech to take it out and check la. If he is honest then he would point out the exact damage la, otherwise.. you could also ask for alternative that the thing will last for 1-2 months before you have money to change la...

The last time when my cooling coil bocor and i din have enough moolahs, this mech actually ask me to buy a packet of bubble gum and started to chew.... so what he did was he find the leak, stick it... use some kinda putty or hardener to top it up. He said it will last two months and it really did only last two months!! hehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello again frens...got a problem here hope any1 can help advice or troubleshoot dis problem..went to a few mechanics already stil x rectified..:adore:

there is a vibration whenever a left turn is made (x prob when turning right)..or when moving from standstill eg traffic lite....anyone of d workshop i went to said its d drive shaft problem..at 1st i thought d same..all d cv joints were replaced..now here is d issue....

it still vibrates..to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience