Help!!~ DIT Remove Cd-din

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Guys ... my CR-V year 2000... I wan to remove de cd din.. cos de cassatte stuck inside.. so i have to remove de whole thing.. i try to use de metal key but de side of de player seem lik wun pop' out... do any one know hot to remove it?? pls teach me...

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
if u duno how to remove just the HU... try remove the entire panel dat holds the HU... then u will be able to remove the HU as u can see and access the clips or hooks from the side...

i did this for my wira during the 1st time removing the HU...

mivecmerah

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
dont talk like that la........dont compare2 the car la....u think khguan dunno ar?he know more than u ok....
i think u should do wut he told u bcoz,if there any simple way,khguan surely tell u ok....erm,if u want to make it easy,just go to the shop la......just use ur mouth and ur pocket la...hehe!!!!

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
i'm just trying to help n give suggestions... since getting the HU out by itself is so hard to u... the next alternative would be taking out the panel mah... taking out panel is not dat hard... u need to find the mounting screws n be observant enough to notice them only... most japanese cars have simple and straight forwards mounting design...

if u really duno how.. then just bring to shop lo...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,
i converted my satria neo to gsr ck.
im thinking of upgrading it and i need some guide.

any way to gain more hp?

if i wanna change ca18 piston and rod , do i need to overhaul engine?
or just plug and play?

straight away change td05 , waste , intercooler , exhaust manifold and piping ?

there's too many things and i dont know wat to do.
haha..

all the pro please guide me.

thank you^^
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience