Hard To Start My Car

Oct 15, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hye sifu,

i have a problem...im using waja campro 1.6 and last week my car fuel pump having problem and i already change it .... this week i having problem to start my car...really hard sometimes i will make "tek tek tek " sound.... i check the batt already and it normal.... any advise for me plz on this situation....

every day i need to turn on and of the batt 4 times before i can get my car start....

egiewan

500 RPM
Jul 31, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Could be your alternator as well. Just give it a check. Same case like my Evo....alternator not charging the battery enough

mahfudz_mn

Known Member
Nov 22, 2004
Bukit Jalil
Visit site
from my experience:

single 'tek' and no crank = starter broke (not enough charge in battery if the all those indicators in the display goes out when turning key to start)

multiple 'tek tek tek' and no crank = starter on the way to be completely broke (needs luck so that the rotor is inline with the starter brush so it can rotate) PS: i think this is your case

single 'tek' or multiple 'tek tek tek' and cranking = there is no such thing :) life is a bit humorous at times

no 'tek' or 'tek tek tek' but cranking, no ignition = check fuel pump (you can remove fuel hose from the rail and ask someone to turn key to ignition, check if flowing then stop immediately upon confirmation) or spark plugs PS: i doubt this is your case, because this will also affect car when driving/idling

cheers

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What do you do when you have too much time in your hands? Some of us have our own way of entertaining ourselves but a certain Michael builds replicas. How many he has built before we really do not know but we do know it took him 6 years to build this replica of the Mclaren 4/14 that the team raced back in 1999. It was built using 956,000 matchsticks and 1686 tubes of glue and can be broken down...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience