Car hard to start

thefish82

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
KL
hi, my car is bolt on, and b4 this i got an extra injector on it and there's no problem starting my car, it's very smooth. but after sometime i remove the injector because i change piping and din use it for some time, then i use it back and now my car hard to start. is it related to fuel? how do i solve it?

thefish82

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
KL
ok thx..something happen to my SQV also...no sound..i tried rev it with aircon on...maybe have to reset ECU also? hmm

thefish82

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
KL
1st time crank can't, need to crank 2nd time longer abit or step on accelerator only can..ok i'm now reseting the ECU...let's see what is the result

thefish82

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
KL
i can felt my car really hurt when i heard the sound of cranking...sob

minikar

Known Member
Jun 24, 2005
Cyberjaya
Sounds like the fuel not reaching the combustion chamber.

After started, switch off and start again. First crank?

This might be not related but worthwhile to check ... is ur fuel-pump still healthy?

thefish82

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
KL
it's related to the xtra injector..i pull it off..all smooth now..not sure why...maybe wiring got problem???

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
send back and ask them check the extra fuel injector.....u hv afr meter in ur car? maybe some connection problems causing the fuel cannot be supply..so the air n fuel cannot be mix..so plugs cant ignite it...so cannot start...i think la:_:

thefish82

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
KL
erm..sorry noob Q...wat is afr meter??... hehehe

thefish82

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
KL
ooo..okok now i know...the problem is still there...didn't find out yet...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A Wira Aeroback and a Kelisa just got broke in and both CD player is gone. BEWARE OF A CAR with number plate BBL 1350 , toyota white, driven by a chinese guy, medium hair, dyed, and this is his 2nd broke in as the 1st time he broke into my Kelisa, clock and a stock cd player gone...broke in LOCATION is at nearby Klang parade, Pelangi Promenade, Jalan Pekan Baru 34, but we can do nothing...there's no police station there.. :mad:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience