Haltech Platinum Series

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
Microtech tuner in aussy come and replace the new haltech Platinum series for learning the computer.Look the GAS Motorsport team now all Platinum series he run on their car.After this u can look again from the World Fastest Rotary make a changing to Platinum

nova

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
For brands of aftermarket ecu of the same level, I feel it is not the ecu that makes your car perform better. It is whether the person or tuner knows how to use the ecu to tune. A tuner or person who calls himself to be expert in Haltech, it is to be expected that he knows every feature on the haltech ecu that enables him to do the job and achieve whatever target needed.

So, there is really no need to pursue whichever brand so long as the brand has the things you need. After that, it boils down to the tuner's ability to make full use of it to get what you want.

turbine ett

Nov 10, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
For brands of aftermarket ecu of the same level, I feel it is not the ecu that makes your car perform better. It is whether the person or tuner knows how to use the ecu to tune. A tuner or person who calls himself to be expert in Haltech, it is to be expected that he knows every feature on the haltech ecu that enables him to do the job and achieve whatever target needed.

So, there is really no need to pursue whichever brand so long as the brand has the things you need. After that, it boils down to the tuner's ability to make full use of it to get what you want.
emmmm....good speech..:proud:but poor of fact..:sleep:..that ur's....

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
emmmm....good speech..:proud:but poor of fact..:sleep:..that ur's....
wht he jst said is a fact
only a good tuner can fully utilize a EMS , if he is not familiar with the certain EMS , he will not be able to maximize its capability.

simple, u cant ask a doctor to bake a cake , u cant ask a baker to make roads
in other words , EMS is the first tool , 2nd influence is of cos the tuner to fully utilize it

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
only a good tuner can fully utilize a EMS , if he is not familiar with the certain EMS , he will not be able to maximize its capability.

in other words , EMS is the first tool , 2nd influence is of cos the tuner to fully utilize it

word..my man wordddd....hahaha

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006

hehehe..so hard to digest the fact actually..
if the machine can't perform..blame it on the hardware first

then when the hardware is good..blame it on the software later on..

and when the hardware+software are good..if the machine still can't perform..blame it on the TUNER!! wakakaka..

but nowadays the sequence is the other way around for some people..don't blame the TUNER..blame it on the hardware+software even when both are in the best condition..mcm2 :stupid:

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
Back to MS DOS software...still can use and can make a good performance.may be waste a time to think a new one and moving forward.:proud:But not me...

turbine ett

Nov 10, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

familiar its doesn't meant u able to maximize its capability.....dun 4get talent/skill and wat purpose 4? tuned for money???? or fuc*in else.....

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
familiar its doesn't meant u able to maximize its capability.....dun 4get talent/skill and wat purpose 4? tuned for money???? or fuc*in else.....
pretty simple, first things first, u dont have to use foul language
talent/skill is more towards tuning that will maximize the cars performance
the "it" refered here is the EMS and not the car, correct me if im wrong
and please use foul language in a proper way, me no understand u english ? especially in this phrase "wat purpose 4? tuned for money???? or fuc*in else" , maybe you could rephrase it for me

in my concept , tuner who is familiar with his EMS and its software is one key factor to MAXIMIZE the EMS functionality , tuner who has skill will use his familiarity of his pursued sofware/ems to maximize the cars performance.

Last edited:

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
pretty simple, first things first, u dont have to use foul language
talent/skill is more towards tuning that will maximize the cars performance
the "it" refered here is the EMS and not the car, correct me if im wrong
and please use foul language in a proper way, me no understand u english speaking ?
what can u expect.."like tuner like the follower.." :thefinger:

jo1

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
what can u expect.."like tuner like the follower.." :thefinger:
Nothing can be done... it a nature.

The fact is the follower always 'taksub' if not it will never be called follower...

turbine ett

Nov 10, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

simple, u cant ask a doctor to bake a cake , u cant ask a baker to make roads i like this answers.....3rd world thinking.....he..he..he....4 me baker cant be a doctor ( need certification ) n why not baker can make a road.....( part time )......

ha..ha..ha..this is 1st world thinking......:congrats:

Last edited:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
ha..ha..ha..this is 1st world thinking......:congrats:
ooo looks like u wanna play it the hardway , tried to be polite nuff
yopo,goo n jo1 , its quite hard to verse with people from the cartoon world
no facts , only magic show fireworks here n here lolx
looks like u dont know how to generalize
no wonder u failed school , when the picture shows road , u choose the baker and write in bracket (part time) , im laughing my ass off lolx
dont try to be a smart allec , if u wish to post some contribution , please do so , if do not wish to , just keep quiet please and do not disturb others , or do u want me to translate it to some other language for u to understand ?

people learn from others , bt if the ppl have attitude like u , no one is gonna respect for your own stupidity , there are so many knocking on ur door over here, u dont realise or r u stupid enuff not to realise ?

wanna play hard, i will play hard
oh god, please do not translate "knocking on ur door" to "ketuk pintu" and say
shit jin, u have 3rd world thinking, i went to the door just now , no one ketuk my pintu also wakakakakakakkakakaka

learn to talk politely next time , when someone says something, shoot with facts , dont make fun of them and u do not need to use foul language , when someone says something , those who dont know will read and digest it , it doesnt matter whether its jo1 or goo or syah or anyone , we are here to learn , if u do not wish to contribute but to just make fun, i would be please to remove your unwanted posts.

Last edited:

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
ooo looks like u wanna play it the hardway , tried to be polite nuff
yopo,goo n jo1 , its quite hard to verse with people from the cartoon world
no facts , only magic show fireworks here n here lolx
looks like u dont know how to generalize
no wonder u failed school , when the picture shows road , u choose the baker and write in bracket (part time) , im laughing my ass off lolx
dont try to be a smart allec , if u wish to post some contribution , please do so , if do not wish to , just keep quiet please and do not disturb others , or do u want me to translate it to some other language for u to understand ?

people learn from others , bt if the ppl have attitude like u , no one is gonna respect for your own stupidity , there are so many knocking on ur door over here, u dont realise or r u stupid enuff not to realise ?

wanna play hard, i will play hard
oh god, please do not translate "knocking on ur door" to "ketuk pintu" and say
shit jin, u have 3rd world thinking, i went to the door just now , no one ketuk my pintu also wakakakakakakkakakaka

learn to talk politely next time , when someone says something, shoot with facts , dont make fun of them and u do not need to use foul language , when someone says something , those who dont know will read and digest it , it doesnt matter whether its jo1 or goo or syah or anyone , we are here to learn , if u do not wish to contribute but to just make fun, i would be please to remove your unwanted posts.
it's ok jin..what else can we say? :shot:

the same old script when asked to their ex-customers who ran..why jump to another ship?
this so-called "pack" livin in their own world..and assume every one else were uneducated and doing things wrongly..

and that's why they failed to comprehend the meaning of it needs a GOOD TUNER to fully utilize the ems after all the hardware and the software in the machine had been completed!

failed to penetrate the aussy ems market segment (M) ere without no trails of success and jump to another brand (H) later on..
yet we still congratulated them on having a hint of success on the recent SDB..showing some respect and recognition to the achievement made :tee:

guess..let him be following his tuner tying the car at the dyno ramp all the time..hahaha :rofl:
after all..with his level 0f thinking..that's the best that he can do..:sheep:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
true, we already congratulated his tuners recent success in SDB , but with a follower like turbine_ett , it will only spoil his reputation lolx

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there

My 1996 1.6 Satria has jerking problem when cruising around 90-100kmh, but not at other speed. Before this, thinking it might caused by the TB. Clean the TB many times and problem remains. Maybe I need to do MUT to know the actual problem, but duno whre to do it. Can someone suggest to me? Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience