Haltech Platinum Sport 1000

Aldy Astina

From Facebook
Feb 26, 2011
KL
www.facebook.com
Hello bro's.. Did anybody here experience with Healtech platinum sport 1000? I plan to mobilise it into my car..So which tuner should i go? Any advice from you guys... Please :) And any idea how much it's gonna cost to install this hardware.:driver: :driver::driver:

Ryuuken

Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya
Hello bro's.. Did anybody here experience with Healtech platinum sport 1000? I plan to mobilise it into my car..So which tuner should i go? Any advice from you guys... Please :) And any idea how much it's gonna cost to install this hardware.:driver: :driver::driver:
Haltech sprint 500 already cost RM2900..I bet Haltech Sprint 1000 is gonna be sold at RM3800.. Coz that was the price i sold last time..
What care are you driving btw to have such a high-profile stand alone?
I myself am a tuner.. but not the best.. If you wanna do with the best tuner, few legends that i've known myself such as N1 Racing Jacky,Thomas and another guy from Matspeed,an old guy i forgot his name. All 3 of them tune, your car will be fun to drive, and having a perfect linear power distribution plus most importantly they do not go extreme. which means, they make sure reliability is there.

Aldy Astina

From Facebook
Feb 26, 2011
KL
www.facebook.com
Haltech sprint 500 already cost RM2900..I bet Haltech Sprint 1000 is gonna be sold at RM3800.. Coz that was the price i sold last time..
What care are you driving btw to have such a high-profile stand alone?
I myself am a tuner.. but not the best.. If you wanna do with the best tuner, few legends that i've known myself such as N1 Racing Jacky,Thomas and another guy from Matspeed,an old guy i forgot his name. All 3 of them tune, your car will be fun to drive, and having a perfect linear power distribution plus most importantly they do not go extreme. which means, they make sure reliability is there.
Bro,im driving Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8 4G63T.Im planning to upgrade my car just to enjoy street driving and mybe to join timetoattack as well.Thats why im looking for Healtech..Right now my car still running standard mode n just little basic upgrade.. Exhaust,Air intake,and reflash standard ecu... So i want to go to another stage to enjoy more fun while driving my lovely evo...Thanks if you could advice me with ur experiance bro Ryuuken... Thanks !!!:biggrin::biggrin:

totti

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
Rome
Visit site
Look for Toby at GT Auto.