Haltech Platinum Series

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
Haltech News

New EVO Plug & Play ECU

Haltech has just released its Direct Plug and Play ECU for the Mitsubishi Evo 9 and Evo 8 MR. This Plug in ECU utilizes the Factory ECU connector, requires no re-wiring and controls everything in the car as factory – This includes:

* Idle control
* Knock control (Using Check engine light as indicator)
* Short and Long term Knock control
* Fully variable Cam control (Mivec)
* Closed loop O2 control using the factory o2 sensor
* Short and long term o2 control trims
* Boost control
* Water spray Auto and Manual mode
* Duty % controlled Thermo fan
* Air Conditioning

The car can be tuned Via MAP sensor (22PSI internal sensor) or factory AFM. If tuned via MAP sensor the factory Air flow meter can be removed. Tuning methods include Volumetric Efficiency, Injection time or Lambda Correction (MAF required)

The Mitsubishi Evo 9 / Evo 8 MR ECU also has 4 auxiliary outputs and 4 Analogue inputs. The outputs can control extra features triggered off virtually endless engine parameters, while the inputs can monitor extra engine sensors such as oil and fuel pressure. There is 448 Kb of onboard data logging available which can be downloaded and viewed at any time using the Haltech Data log view software. If you require even more data logging the Haltech Racepak Dash systems are also fully compatible with the Pro series ECU allowing easy installation of a display or logging dash.

update from web Haltech.com

Sep 21, 2010
Johor
read all post from this thread and I personally think its very informative. Was about to ask if it is a good idea to upgrade from e6x to p1000 when i found my answers. bump for a good thread.

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban
boss.....if for 1jz vvti turbo.....the most cost effective would be which series....?

nard_nerd

Jul 16, 2009
bro,wanna ask something about it..
erm,is it standalone or piggyback??
and is that possible for 4 throttle S4PH CPS?
i really have no clue for that
sorry for such stupid questions

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
bro,wanna ask something about it..
erm,is it standalone or piggyback??
and is that possible for 4 throttle S4PH CPS?
i really have no clue for that
sorry for such stupid questions
Fyi, Haltech S500, P1000 and P2000 all are standalones..

jon_fnd

Known Member
Jan 1, 2009
good day

right now i use e6x in my mivec ck. did e6x have lunch control ? if have how to set this lunch control.

zullzti

Sep 18, 2006
good day

right now i use e6x in my mivec ck. did e6x have lunch control ? if have how to set this lunch control.
use that second map for lunch control were just retard ignition timing from first map

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello buddies, I'm asking on behalf of a friend for any tuner in tawau who is capable of tuning AFC Neo and also good with turbo engine. If you have the contact you can list it in the reply or PM me. Thanks.:driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience