guys need some help here....

veldric

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
hi ppl... i just wanan know which amp shud i use just to hit a american sound 12" DVC and double magnet 450rms woofer.... ????? the amp dont want so expensive..jsut enought to hit 1 AS woofer thats all.....pls giv me some advise???thank you guys!

gwsallen

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
veldric said:
hi ppl... i just wanan know which amp shud i use just to hit a american sound 12" DVC and double magnet 450rms woofer.... ????? the amp dont want so expensive..jsut enought to hit 1 AS woofer thats all.....pls giv me some advise???thank you guys!
i would say get a 600 RMS amp. Play your budget when you choose the brand.

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
u have to look for an amp (either 2ch or monoblock) that can give u around 500W rms at 2ohm in bridged mono mode. maybe AS also got suitable amp. just make sure its stable to 2ohm since your sub is dvc.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

First there were 30 female participants who entered into this competition on the 24th of April 2012 at Tropicana City Mall; and until last weekend, there were only 12 left who had their focus locked and loaded to have the chance to represent Malaysia as one of the GT Queens for the 2013 Super GT Race season in Japan. Alas, the weekend has come and gone and so has their...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience