guys need some help here....

veldric

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
hi ppl... i just wanan know which amp shud i use just to hit a american sound 12" DVC and double magnet 450rms woofer.... ????? the amp dont want so expensive..jsut enought to hit 1 AS woofer thats all.....pls giv me some advise???thank you guys!

gwsallen

Known Member
Jan 27, 2004
veldric said:
hi ppl... i just wanan know which amp shud i use just to hit a american sound 12" DVC and double magnet 450rms woofer.... ????? the amp dont want so expensive..jsut enought to hit 1 AS woofer thats all.....pls giv me some advise???thank you guys!
i would say get a 600 RMS amp. Play your budget when you choose the brand.

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
u have to look for an amp (either 2ch or monoblock) that can give u around 500W rms at 2ohm in bridged mono mode. maybe AS also got suitable amp. just make sure its stable to 2ohm since your sub is dvc.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Alfa Romeo has been teasing us ever since it showed the 8C Competizione as a concept car way back in 2003 at the Frankfurt Motor Show. Since then, the concept has been a fixture at every important international gathering, finally appearing in production form at Paris last fall and at Geneva in March.

The limited 500-unit run of the $200,000 supercar is reportedly spoken for, although Alfa has promised that it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience