Gripes with the R34.. And simple fixes

k3nny

Known Member
Oct 10, 2004
I was just wondering if anyone has any gripes with the R34.. Small problems but easily fixed ones..

For me, its that the door panels sound really hollow when shut and rattle alot on the inside

Fix: Dynamat. I know, added weight but all in the name of comfort and it sounds more solid and closes with a more reassuring thunk now. Esp. seeing as the door is so damn long..

Fuel pump is really noisy.. like whirrr whirrr whirrrr whirrrr all the way unless you crank up the stereo. Im not about to pack the car with more dynamat to kill this sound so anyone have a fix? :D

Feel free to add to the list.. Haha.. Might be something that we all have but might not have noticed..

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Fuel pump:

1. Keep the fuel level up, and

2. Make sure the cabin tank cover is in place ... Or just dynamat around the cover assembly.

It's a Skyline thingy ... :shades_smile:

k3nny

Known Member
Oct 10, 2004
Ive been in some Skylines where the fuel smell is overpowering as well man.. Seriously.. Madness..

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Chances is, that the cabin fuel cover is not there ... hehehe ... and chances is, when they runs aftermarket in-line pumps too ...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,
my car giving me loads and loads of prob lately, it's a a satria 1.3. engine and its like soo underpowered, abit leaking, handling damn out ,my 4 damper alredy k.o, basically its like damn bad cond, if sell also i get shit for its price..yesterday my engine like giving me this creepy feeling when i drive untill a certain speed the front part of my car is like bouncy, kinda like when u are driving with a benggkok rim...but its not bengkok, so i tot it maybe the engine la...maybe...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience