Skyline R33 GTST With Bullseye Power Turbo Upgrade

bebolagalas T

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2007
hehe Just want to share with all skylinerrr guy...
soon my brother car will have a turbo upgrade....there is a few option to go but budget quite tight...my Hp target is around 300 rwkw street setup..Try to do this upgrade with minimum budget 1st.

rite now..the engine is stock rb25DET series 1 ..just rebuilt it last year..
it have Cometic metal gasket. Sard Fuel Pump. Safc Piggy Back. Everything else...stock

so the upgrade will be...of cause...the turbo...
i have 2 turbo option...can be BEP s256 ETT t3.55 (500hp) or BEP 362 ETT T3.55 (600hp)..i wll go for s362 capable 600hp coz i so 'tamak' wanted to show off a bit coz the housing quite big around 6~8 inch diameter:biggrin:..see pic..

i got also new turbo manifold...just arrived last week.. t3 flange ...top mount setup. next i also will change the intake manifold to rb26 style setup with stock throttle body..will upload pic soon..

afm i will change to z32 but injector dont no yet wat to use...i think want to used JDM S15 Injector 4++cc..

this modification no yet been done...expected to install everything in october..need to "kumpul' all part 1st.. hehe..

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
if budget tight, go get power fc first.. why waste money on big turbo that ur not gonna use fully..

bebolagalas T

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2007
if budget tight, go get power fc first.. why waste money on big turbo that ur not gonna use fully..
coz im selling turbo for a living not power fc...that the reason y:listen:
hoho im not agree ur statement of 'waste money':confused: actually im not wasting coz i dont have any to waste:hmmmm:..hehe..wat im doing is trying to get best setup without using stand alone management 1st.

i know EMS is an easy way:banghead:...i much prefer other
:love:
tq

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
bro i think u better put the s362. since its comparable to gt35r, thru ur experience we can know how good it is in terms of spool-up. top end we know its capable but the spool-up characteristic is the thing that is unknown for RB engines. it has proven its worth in dsm world, maybe ur project can start penetrate the 6 cylinder market for our local gila kuasa guys...

based on my conversation with my fren who is using BW, he said that these turbos only wake up if they are being fed with serious amount of boost. perhaps 2bar above... would love to see some feedback on the "street driving" part of the turbo too...

good luck bro.

p/s since ur changing the intake manifold, maybe u can try to get fuel rail to convert to top feed injectors. use 6x560cc evo6 injectors. easier to find compared to s15 injectors, plus top feed aftermarket injectors are significantly cheaper than side feed ones when the time comes when u start to properly utilise the turbo...

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
bro i think u better put the s362. since its comparable to gt35r, thru ur experience we can know how good it is in terms of spool-up. top end we know its capable but the spool-up characteristic is the thing that is unknown for RB engines. it has proven its worth in dsm world, maybe ur project can start penetrate the 6 cylinder market for our local gila kuasa guys...

based on my conversation with my fren who is using BW, he said that these turbos only wake up if they are being fed with serious amount of boost. perhaps 2bar above... would love to see some feedback on the "street driving" part of the turbo too...

good luck bro.

p/s since ur changing the intake manifold, maybe u can try to get fuel rail to convert to top feed injectors. use 6x560cc evo6 injectors. easier to find compared to s15 injectors, plus top feed aftermarket injectors are significantly cheaper than side feed ones when the time comes when u start to properly utilise the turbo...
Wow! Abang Khoyos! Your knowledge of the dark art of boosting is supreme!

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
no... i only spend sleepless nights reading n reading n reading... the knowledge i have are only based on the forums n threads that i read... plus i'm only using stock twins now...

dreaming of getting the s366 but based on my fren's experience, the torque curve only start to climb (very very steep once it stars climbing) @ 2bar... and we dont boost 2bar on the street... afraid that the guy with GT-PRO comes beside me to wink wink at me, then leave me to eat dust cos i forgot to scramble the boost to 2bar...

thats why i'm looking forward to Mr. bebolagalas' project to see some real world figures on the streets instead of the drag strip...

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
i remember a long long long long time ago i hooked up the consult to a stock rb25det with minor mods(air intake, intercooler, exhaust etc) and was very very very very suprised that the stock injector cycle was already at 90+% at 4k+ rpm!!!!!

the stock purple side feed 370cc injectors are really the shite man!!!! you might wanna get an injector upgrade for that turbo as well if not, kabooooooooom bro!!!!

also the cometic headgasket has very limited "boost" capabilities, better change to greddy one so can "boost" higher abit on the bullseye turbo else, susah lah even wanna make it spool(bullseye turbo very known for its lag characteristics)

bebolagalas T

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2007
i remember a long long long long time ago i hooked up the consult to a stock rb25det with minor mods(air intake, intercooler, exhaust etc) and was very very very very suprised that the stock injector cycle was already at 90+% at 4k+ rpm!!!!!

the stock purple side feed 370cc injectors are really the shite man!!!! you might wanna get an injector upgrade for that turbo as well if not, kabooooooooom bro!!!!

also the cometic headgasket has very limited "boost" capabilities, better change to greddy one so can "boost" higher abit on the bullseye turbo else, susah lah even wanna make it spool(bullseye turbo very known for its lag characteristics)
"bullseye turbo very known for its lag characteristics" huyoo...have u try it bro..? for the first time i heard someone said bullseye power turbocharger have a lag issue..when other claim it spool up faster then Ballbearing turbo in the market...but dont worry i didnt blame u :D...HEHE u have the right to give ur opinion..hehe..

but believe me..the ETT design Help turbo spool up faster and give higher output then non ETT version...thank to Khoyos and other for give me an idea and support..will look into it..about the gasket..cometic quite proven in Malaysian Motorsport so..it quite sure it will peforme well and also i wont boost too high due to Midrange Power setup..anyway thank u for giving idea really appreciate it...:love:

bebolagalas T

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2007
hoho...wokeh no problemmo..

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
any update to this?

maybe wanna try BP also, wanna be a believer.

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
from what i heard, this project is already underway with only some minor mods left...

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
With all that boost...can the SAFC handle the fueling precisely? Not to mentioned ignition timing is from stock ECU. I trust usable horsepower with suitable parts upgrade and proper tuning would be the main priority for any turbo upgrade. Then only the Turbo HP power figures can be achieved.

bebolagalas T

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2007
With all that boost...can the SAFC handle the fueling precisely? Not to mentioned ignition timing is from stock ECU. I trust usable horsepower with suitable parts upgrade and proper tuning would be the main priority for any turbo upgrade. Then only the Turbo HP power figures can be achieved.
for sure stand alone much2 better...but safc is a last resort hehe..better then nothing for the moment.
i not said safc is enough for this turbo upgrade.. i didnot said no need to used stand alone too..but safc is all i have rite now..that all:wavey:

khoyos: ya project already on..everthing done except tunning..and few minor adjustment left..:listen:

will upload the pic soon

Last edited:

RB4840

Mar 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hello sifus and all members this project is done and currently iam driving with happy face. finally i ask my bro to install the s256 for me due to limitation on the ems.only safc lah.Currently we are using 510cc evo 3 injectors and the s256 reach 0 bar at 29++rpm and give me 1 bar at 49++rpm.Still alot of room and margin to goo. and now i go back to restudy what is the next step to go. Iam happy now with this setup and satisfied from the fell i get from the setup that i have.thanks to 4ggarage,speedspin turbo,gme and t master for helping me

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

this is a way how u can get yr glasses clean n smooth water flows when driving in rain for better visibility

this, a window which juz cleaned with juz water, can easily see the water is sticking on the glasses, perhaps until it dry, where earth;s gravity does not help to pull the water down

i clayed the glasses, using ONR as lubricant...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience