Grass Racing Autoclub

julianpang

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
fstrader said:
big congrats to class A participants :tee:
Andy Kow is da sleeper from Penang. Congrats to him for getting 1st in the class. He was so close to Chan (White Kelisa). He put up good timing yesterday considering the power of his car.

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
julianpang said:
Andy Kow is da sleeper from Penang. Congrats to him for getting 1st in the class. He was so close to Chan (White Kelisa). He put up good timing yesterday considering the power of his car.
Class A 1st 2nd 3rd Kelisas.. hahaha.. Andy , Chan were fast wei.

Even beat Ian Khong's Suzie wo hoo.. never thought I'd see the day I'd be able to say that.. hahaha

julianpang

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
faisal said:
Unker Champ, You were pretty close to beating Marcus "I'm sponsored By Lotus" Chye. :congrats:

I think the 360 degree Double handbrake turns patented by you aredi.
Somemore tell me your handbrake don't work properly hahaha.:lol:
My right side handbrake more makan then left side. I had to pull real hard (I really mean HARD) to lock both rear wheels.

If you all noticed me in the 360, I really yanked the shxt out of my handbrake until I could feel my helmet touching my roof liner.

I am suffering sore arm from yesterday. I yanked 4 times handbrake (2 times per 360 x 2)per run & I ran more than 1 class that day.

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
Crash said:
Quite alright dude :) What car were u driving?
wira aeroback....the only aeroback wira there....sigh~

somemore my clutch pump fluid went dry, guess my clutch pump is spoilt...had to put some brake fluid in it....

overall a nice event actually, looking forward to it

Last edited:

crazykid

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
somewhere on earth
Visit site
thteh86 said:
wira aeroback....the only aeroback wira there....sigh~

somemore my clutch pump fluid went dry, guess my clutch pump is spoilt...had to put some brake fluid in it....

overall a nice event actually, looking forward to it
and i thought mine was bad...just 500 meters away from the competition area my car broke down!! found out that my car`s condom broke :tee: and the radiator water was leaking! got worried but got a temp replacement by wraping a couple of layers of masking tape around the rubber thingie :biggrin: thank goodness it lasted through out the whole race...anyway it was a really nice event!!!

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
ahaha, yeah, damn ironic man, just a short while before we reached i can hear him blasting his horn asking us to stop... :P but all in all, it was good lar ;) thank god the condom didnt blew after that, thats why must use better protection lerr, sometimes wrapping cant contain it also leh..... :D

peterink2000

Known Member
Jan 8, 2005
Old Klang Rd
Visit site
Congrats to Ian and Jianin, and thank you BFGoodrich.

Its was great fun event, and hope more new drivers participate next round. You have to break the ice, and take your mom's car for the event.

As Ian said, about 90% of the entrants were Novice, competition will become fiercer after more rounds to come.

I hope those reading this thread will take the courage to join next round's GRA. It will be held in KL, somtine mid January 2006.

This event is meant for you guys to take part, to gain experience in motosports. So, see ya soon.

polyxtroy

Known Member
Feb 18, 2004
Yup, great event thou pai seh on my cars times.. no xcuse, car was running perfectly, guess driver kantoi dy.. Ne wyas, location for the Jan event confirmed yet?

suzie

Known Member
Nov 19, 2004
Grass Racing Autosports - Thanks!!!

Dear All,

From us at GRA, a very big thank you to all the competitors for making the event a great one indeed.

There would be Round 2 in Jan 2006. Venue is to be decided, will keep everyone informed. So do log on to the website to see the latest updates.

GRAND TURISMO SHOOT OUT details in the site. Next weekend, on a Friday nite!!! Only one track, one car, 100 drivers!!

peterink2000

Known Member
Jan 8, 2005
Old Klang Rd
Visit site
suzie said:
Dear All,

From us at GRA, a very big thank you to all the competitors for making the event a great one indeed.

There would be Round 2 in Jan 2006. Venue is to be decided, will keep everyone informed. So do log on to the website to see the latest updates.

GRAND TURISMO SHOOT OUT details in the site. Next weekend, on a Friday nite!!! Only one track, one car, 100 drivers!!
alrite. summor races....

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
peterink2000 said:
alrite. summor races....
yeah peterink2000 this one u can drink and drive, crash and walk away.. from the tv screen of course.. hahahaaa

anyway this is a cool.. considered gathering? cover charge for the night is how much? hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s a new year and before the willpower to stick to our resolutions is drained from our willing body, lets come clean on something shall we?

We all love crashes, especially motorsports one. Don’t even stutter trying to defend yourself. It’s the hurtful truth but it is what it is, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Why else would we stop to gawk at roadside accidents and cause a massive backlog on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience