Grass Racing Autoclub

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
MK crashed??? Didn't know that, went home earlier....by the way, Julian, really impressed with ur 360 degrees corners yest, 2 handbrakes

crash, congrats for obtaining the 3rd place yest, ur run was nice....

Most of the ppl i see yest was just having fun though, didn't really mind too much... :P

MK84

1,500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
www.mk84.com
Crash said:
I was about to commend MK on his final run that it was clean and fast, then he goes slamming into the A-board. Adoi. MK, you just HAD to didn't you? Living up to his reputation! Hehehe. Was a really solid run la. Shame.
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Mickey has his "Reverse Flying Finish", I have my A-boards. :p

I just watched the video from that run. That run was good for a 42 sec, maybe even 41. :banghead:

Funny thing is, that run was classified as a DNF, even though I did cross the finish line, albeit sideways. :hmmmm:

canken2

1,500 RPM
Mar 18, 2004
PJ
Visit site
MK84 said:
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Mickey has his "Reverse Flying Finish", I have my A-boards. :p

I just watched the video from that run. That run was good for a 42 sec, maybe even 41. :banghead:

Funny thing is, that run was classified as a DNF, even though I did cross the finish line, albeit sideways. :hmmmm:
MK84,
u didn't go in between the 2 finish line cones..ma... too excited leh...
i saw the official risking his life to show u the way to pass the cones..:smile:

well done, u are a champion in all our minds, right guys?

howk

May 19, 2004
Look at it this way...
If I were the the timekeeper watching this loud white MR2 power sliding my way and slamming the A-board so loud that it can be heard from Twin Towers' roof, I would probably dropped my stopwatch while running for dear life, let alone remember to press stop button! Haha

No recorded time, so maybe havta classify DNF. We believe you did a 41-42.

Super-duper thanks and congrats to Ian & JianNin for putting in the hours and pulling together such a slick event, and hence managing to convince the sponsors to provide such generous $$$ prizes!! (only to kena sapu by you-know-who......boooo heeheehee)

Wish everyone can give a little helping hand in future GRA events. Just ask what you can do for Ian/Jian Nin.

LanEvoX

Known Member
Feb 22, 2004
NORTH POLE!
www.touge.com.my
congrat to all the winner and the ppl that make this event success, it was a great event after all! keep on going....

and...more pic pls.....:biggrin:

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
yeap yeap, congrats to Ian and Jian Nin for their effort put in to make this event a success ;) great job ;) it was fun tho ;) the first time i am ranked in the middle in my class :D ahhahhahahaa.....

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
julianpang said:
I guess Faisal has a point there in joining all classes and win.

I never thought of that earlier as I only wanted to have fun trashing my car as many times as possible. I didnt feel like doing only 3 timed runs after driving 4 hours from Penang.

Sorry to brothers and sisters out there if I upset you. Next time I will join 1.6 class & Open class to go head on with the real pros like Ivan, Ian, Marcus & Mickey.

Congrats to Ian and his team for making this event a success. Everyone had fun that day.

Also congrats to Marcus for clocking the fastest time (38.53sec) of the day on his final run. His two 360 turns were flawless and he almost clipped a few cones during his fastest run. I wish I had a pair of hands and legs like him.
Unker Champ, You were pretty close to beating Marcus "I'm sponsored By Lotus" Chye. :congrats:

I think the 360 degree Double handbrake turns patented by you aredi.
Somemore tell me your handbrake don't work properly hahaha.:lol:

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
yalorr ... anyone got the full results ?????
congrats to all laaaaa ... including the organisers who did a great job ... well done IAN and JIANNIN !!!
see u guys the next round hopefully ... :D

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As enthusiasts it's our job to unload our wallets buying up all sorts of power-enhancing gear.It's why we work; it's why we save; it's what we do, and we wouldn't do anything else. But all too often, we dump our dollars into increasing engine air-flow and fuel delivery without completing the entire package. There are three parts to the power puzzle, and it's all too easy to overlook the missing ingredient: FIRE!. What good is cramming additional air and fuel into your combustion chamber if...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience