Govn will carry out this new parking fee (RM40 per hour) in KL

Aiya, why charge oni RM40 for parking??? Why so "shy"?

Since the current Govt are desperate for money, and to feed those bugger cronies, might as well charge RM400.00 minimum.....Baru la macam "Endless Possibilities"

RM40 PER HOUR leh. RM400 PER HOUR?

YYC

Dec 30, 2007
RM40 may not buy a sheepskin cloth but can buy me many old newspaper and used carton boxes to make my underwear, my bed and blanket and makeshift mansion under the bridge or flyover. No rental, no water and electricity bill to worry. I can park my car ride in front of my mansion, free parking. Today I stay in Cheras, tomorrow my address changed to Damansara.

The poor don't go to KL central. The middle class do, and the middle class is becoming poorer. The rich don't change at all. So basically this stupid policy maker is just targeting the middle class and want only the rich to drive in town?

Even MNCs aren't stupid. If they really do such a thing, expect a few MNCs to move out if not to Cyberjaya then to Thailand. They haven't changed much in cost since day 1.

The poor don't go to KL central. The middle class do, and the middle class is becoming poorer. The rich don't change at all. So basically this stupid policy maker is just targeting the middle class and want only the rich to drive in town?

Even MNCs aren't stupid. If they really do such a thing, expect a few MNCs to move out if not to Cyberjaya then to Thailand. They haven't changed much in cost since day 1.
Correct brother. Usually the middle class always suffers. To the rich, no effect. They have so much.
To the poor actually no effect either, in a way they are used to their way of life.
Middle class, neither here nor there will kena nicely....:banghead:

As for MNC, once they cannot bear the cost they will move too. Look at Auto makers, mostly in Thailand.
Not only the employees suffers if the factory shifts to other country, but chain reaction suffer by suppliers too. My friend's company was major supplier to Colgate last time. When Colgate factory shifted to Thailand, my friend's company also close down....:smokin:

shark79

Sep 16, 2008
classicjapanesecars.blogspot.com
its a suggestion and highly doubt it will be implemented...how come no one says anything about the parking fees hike in penang gurney drive and you have to pay for parking late evening's till night in gurney drive (this has been implemented).

Why you so sure? Jonker street also closed down.

Jonker street didn't close down wor bro. Still under trial for 1 month on testing on road congestion improvement.

Because tourist area.....:banghead::banghead:

shark79

Sep 16, 2008
classicjapanesecars.blogspot.com
Because tourist area.....:banghead::banghead:
How many tourist with cars??

those who park there are basically locals ...so the pinch is felt by Malaysian's or do i need to go more detailed??

And the road's are still poorly maintained not forgetting rubbish everywhere...wht happened to the revenue from this tourist area's??

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

bcoz,. he is BeEnd supporter mah !:rofl:
please don't put words in my mouth...spoken like a true idiot

mh wong

Feb 14, 2012
How many tourist with cars??

those who park there are basically locals ...so the pinch is felt by Malaysian's or do i need to go more detailed??

And the road's are still poorly maintained not forgetting rubbish everywhere...wht happened to the revenue from this tourist area's??

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

please don't put words in my mouth...spoken like a true idiot
ooh, i see a true idiot came to zth to question others forumers y didnt blame n question bout the penang gurney parking fees. u think all of them know bout penang, eventhough we r malaysian, doesnt means we know every single n minor2 thg happen in malaysian, do u know ur cat f**k by dog last nite?:thefinger:

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

n how many % u n ur buddy songlup within rm40.00/collection? im keen to know