Genting Highlands. Where To Park?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Just go Highland Hotel or Genting Hotel, there will be valet parking available. First World they have as well.
First World Valet Parking is at Genting International Ballroom area. Where it is all equipped with Dim lights.

Can try these 3 spots. If not, you have to park at Theme Park Outdoor parking, peak season really depends
on luck...

john_unai

Known Member
Aug 9, 2011
mtkb
talking bout genting, i never been there even tough im staying in mentakab ..haha! my laziness is more powerful than my enthusiast to pay a visit to genting. :sleep:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
talking bout genting, i never been there even tough im staying in mentakab ..haha! my laziness is more powerful than my enthusiast to pay a visit to genting. :sleep:
Ermm...you should go for once...never been to Genting is like someone who has never been to Mcdonalds...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

walao bro SF, if the comparison is that bad then i should really go there liao..haha!
If that quote works to make you go, then I don't regret making that comparison :laugh:

Really must go and have a look la, yet we are living in Malaysia, if you are from overseas then
I can say is normal. :rofl:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
John, never been in Sin City is absolutely ok. Nothing big deal up there I can't relax many time there. btw I always go to Temerloh, Mentakab ikan patin is delicious, but restaurant sells for RM120-130 per fish is hard to swallow.:banghead: Any other good eateries you can recommend?

john_unai

Known Member
Aug 9, 2011
mtkb
John, never been in Sin City is absolutely ok. Nothing big deal up there I can't relax many time there. btw I always go to Temerloh, Mentakab ikan patin is delicious, but restaurant sells for RM120-130 per fish is hard to swallow.:banghead: Any other good eateries you can recommend?
i'm also wondering why dis town called bandar ikan patin when its patin price is damn expensive..:banghead: ppl say the raub kari kepala ikan is gud, u should try it when you come. i'm not a fish curry lover, so i dunno how to rate it..haha! nice wantan ho oso have.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

i'm also wondering why dis town called bandar ikan patin when its patin price is damn expensive..:banghead: ppl say the raub kari kepala ikan is gud, u should try it when you come. i'm not a fish curry lover, so i dunno how to rate it..haha! nice wantan ho oso have.
Me too, but my gf and mum and sisters like it. Maybe can try next time. Where is it?

Talking about Wa Tan Ho, go to Ipoh, very nice. Got 2 types. One is Wa Tan Ho, and one is Moon Ho. :rofl: in cantonese is Yuet Kong Ho.

But let's get back to where to park in Genting Highlands.

Somehow this thread I think can close adi. Nothing much to elaborate where to park.

But yes, the Firstworld and also the multilevel car park opposite themepark, is really low.
Seen lots of cars scrapping their bumper no matter how they twist and turn the car.

Not recommended to park indoors for cars that is low. Suggest to park at valet parking.
That's the only price u have to pay for having a low car. :rofl:

john_unai

Known Member
Aug 9, 2011
mtkb
d shop is just before sjk(t) bandar mentakab. sure will try it when i come down to ipoh..
yalor, not much thing can be discussed on parking issue..haha

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
u go to ipoh & eat ipoh hor fun during CNY all cut throat prices.
Want ipoh hor fun, can go to Onn Kee Ipoh Chicken Rice, that's the best hor fun I ever ate in my
life. Not a fan of hor fun at all especially if it is soup type. This one really good.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
i went to onn kee the corner shop right...it was full of ppl that time....summore cut throat price.. during CNY.
Oh is it? Never went there during CNY, but CNY or non CNY, there really always pack. Except Midnight still got some place to sit.

The wa tan ho shop is just nearby, nice to eat but service lousy.
Is like we customers eat or dont eat nvm.

Got once we went there, is a small shop but packed. So, one table left, the staffs see us
waiting also like couldnt be bothered to clear the table for us.

So, I lost my patience and went straight to the boss at the counter. A lady boss, told her,

Me: "There is no one clearing the table, can you please get someone to clear it for us?"
Boss: "Oh is it? No one clear ar? You ask someone to clear for you la..."

I was like, wtf? :stoned: U r the boss and arent u suppose to ask ur staff to clear it instead of me go hunting and begging ur staff to clear it? :banghead:

Food is nice but attitude towards customer is bad. I think we create a thread on
"Where and What to Eat in Malaysia" :rofl:

john_unai

Known Member
Aug 9, 2011
mtkb
her business very good liao, too much money dunno how to spend ma..dats y become so LC. bro SF, u start d thread la, i support oni..haha!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Engine history :

Changed to vr4 block
injector 510cc
head evo3
ngk cable plug
platinum spark plug bpr7es
knn air filter
intercooler evo3
td05-16g evo3 (actuator jam)
bearing conrod black racing
1.5mm mmc metal gasket

stuff tht i recently did fix

- walbro 255lph fuel pump
- sard fuel regulator

stuff tht is still in my store room
- tial 38mm wastegate
- bov greedy type-r

what i am gonna do few days time (exhaust shop still bz)
- intercooler piping stainless steel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience