Genting Reverse Downhill...

snoopy123

Nov 24, 2005
idiot

i thought is wat powerful movie.. dissapointed.. idiot movie... after eat nothing to do, then do some stupid thing.. now still thought he/she so geng.... haizzz, y got this kind of ppl...

elaine2284

1,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2004
Cheras, KL
Visit site
eh.. really donno mah... my setting already put 40 threads per page.... also cant find... sollie looo

trueno

1,500 RPM
Nov 30, 2003
Skudai,JB
Visit site
but i've never c this b4...thx elaine for share...hehehe...

p/s:walao..i though wat powerful downhill drift or sumthin loh...just ppl eat too full then nothing to do then slowwwwly running backwards downhill...beh tahan...:rofl:

Last edited:

r3tarded Yoda

Dec 5, 2005
Haha got Jay Chou song in the movie clip.. but the how come the song is not the Initial D song? haha so wierd.. :biggrin:

btw those fellas are going to cause accidents sooner or later if they continue to b like that..

elaine2284

1,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2004
Cheras, KL
Visit site
I3en_I3en said:
haha~~~
later those guy mod the car to 5 reverse 1 forward~~~
hahaha... good idea... but i think if that then the driver's neck will patak real soon... :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear ZTH forumers, I am very keen in learning on how to wash and detailing of cars. But, it seems quite hard for me to find any company offering workshops or classes as i need more hands on approach. I've been learning by myself through forums, mostly through videos in youtube. Been following and is a huge fan of Larry Kosilla of Ammo NYC. If any sifus out there provide such tutoring, please let me know a.s.a.p. Thank you in advance, and thank you admin, Mr. Tom for this great site. cheers...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience