Genting Highlands. Where To Park?

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur

i'm also wondering why dis town called bandar ikan patin when its patin price is damn expensive..:banghead: ppl say the raub kari kepala ikan is gud, u should try it when you come. i'm not a fish curry lover, so i dunno how to rate it..haha! nice wantan ho oso have.
raub fish head curry i tried in Raub many times, not bad the curry.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
anyone knows the kedai kopi nam heong....the corner shop in the city.

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

SF, open another thread la.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Old Genting, I think is colder at Amber Court :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
So here we have to camp at Genting Car Park......hahahahahaa:rofl:
I'm on if we have group of people. 3 - 4 people also enough. Can play cards while waiting for
our 'guest' in genting car park :biggrin:

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
i also forget.february i got go genting.but i forget the date.when i arrive at genting hotel.omg..all carpark full! outside , inside , first world hotel. all hotel parking full.then i go down back.hahah demmn..waste fuel only ..very crowded that time hahahha.fobia wanna go again haha.scare tarak parking =D

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Bro. Danz could be interested.......hahahahahahaha:rofl:
At that time, cannot hear Danz in his turbo adi...:frown:

i also forget.february i got go genting.but i forget the date.when i arrive at genting hotel.omg..all carpark full! outside , inside , first world hotel. all hotel parking full.then i go down back.hahah demmn..waste fuel only ..very crowded that time hahahha.fobia wanna go again haha.scare tarak parking =D
Don't la choose peak season like school holidays or public holidays.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
At that time, cannot hear Danz in his turbo adi...:frown:

Don't la choose peak season like school holidays or public holidays.
Longtime have not been there but I remember staying overnight by invitation. Actually invite was given to my wife's boss but he gave it to my wife so we had gala time because includes dinner and stay all free...ha! ha!
Anyway, back to story, we arrive Saturday took the kids around for their rides spend half day then back to Hotel. Next morning after swim and breakfast took the kids for another round of rides. To our shock even ride had queue so long the wait will be longer then the ride itself...:mad:
Some more we had to park pretty far away also, because no more parking nearby. We actually left and went home instead.....same as bro. p3jal

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ya, best to go on weekdays or middle of the week. Go on weekends, is usually packed. It has been quite awhile I didn't go there, but when I went there during weekdays and not any holidays at all, I can somewhat say, I had the themepark to ourselves. That was like 10 years back :rofl:

Is getting more crowded nowadays. Not really fun anymore and the rides are never upgraded. Look at the Go Kart, is pathetic.
Some can even die off in the middle of the fun race. Is slow too.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Sifu's

I need some advice as to where I can purchase some detailing tools.

I am currently in the market for a good rotary polisher and some Pads. I've been using the DAS-6 DA but find that even with Meguiars Foam Cutting Pads + #83 I still don't get the level of correction that I want.

Is there any store I can get such detailing supplies? I'm hoping that I can get a Dewalt or 3M machine
but I'll be happy with typical Meguiars stuff.

Please advice :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience