Genting Highlands. Where To Park?

TaE|VoN

Can someone advise me where I can park my car in Genting Highlands?
I'll be driving my small red car up hill and from pass experiences, the multistorey carparks are very steep and humps are high everywhere.
Where do u guys normally park if u drive super low car to genting?

Do there actually provide valet parking infront of the hotels?

sakuraguy

Sendai, JAPAN.
Yeah .. as Yakuza said ..

NO .. u said "I'll be driving my small red car up hill" .. no entrance for u infront hotel there .. only big cars :)

if u planned to loiter somewhere around ure car place till late night .. just have parked somewhere not interefering other transports. I did park my car somewhere before the Multistorey Car Parks area ...

kelvio

Jan 16, 2005
www.geocities.com
hmmm i think theres car park next to the theam park
its a open air car park
kind of isolated and limited so depends on ur luck

TaE|VoN

Yazuka: First World Hotel Multistorey carpark the slopes steep or not?

Sakura: How big is consider big cars?

I'll be staying overnight in genting. Havent book a hotel room thou... :P
First World Hotel got provide valet parking?

sakuraguy said:
Yeah .. as Yakuza said ..

NO .. u said "I'll be driving my small red car up hill" .. no entrance for u infront hotel there .. only big cars :)

if u planned to loiter somewhere around ure car place till late night .. just have parked somewhere not interefering other transports. I did park my car somewhere before the Multistorey Car Parks area ...

alantan

Dec 24, 2003
i always park ermm...
the old old open air carpark outside genting hotel entrance

nice nice

TaE|VoN

I'm leaving for genting highland soon. Setting off from JB, Johor.
Will reach genting around morning gua...

Hmm. Genting highland main entrance can let sports car park?

I'll be driving an old MR2 there. Wonder if they will let me park. Somemore night time travel highway sure very dirty one... darn...

Guys pls pray for me. I really cannot go basement car park. sure whole bumper come out one. Haha. Thanks.

evo5229 said:
since u said your car very LOW...then first world cannot...coz car park slide is high...may hit your car....erm as ALATAN said..part outside there...is nice

or the genting hingland main entrence can let those sport car park wat

mu24

Jan 18, 2005
First world entrance is jockey parking ler.....

TaE|VoN

I'm back from genting. Managed to park my car at the jockey services at First World Hotel for RM12. Not bad.

Going uphill was wonderful. Raining all the way but still managed to get uphill without sliding down the hill. Although car's tail almost snapped oversteer in many occasions. It was my first time driving uphill with air-con and stereo at full blast. haha. :)

Going downhill was a whore. Humps all over the place. Kena cucuk by a red kenari but couldn't do anything. Some humps are damn high. Got my bumper scratched a lot of times. Sakit hati...

Thanks everyone for telling me where to park.

Mar 18, 2013
Parking in Genting is Free!!!

If you have decided to drive to the action area, dun worry... Look out for sign boards leading you to the theme park. Should not be a problem. Even if you do not manage a parking lot, there are other lots available at other hotels in Genting. It is practically walking distant to all places.

Discount Hotels in Genting Malaysia

Just go Highland Hotel or Genting Hotel, there will be valet parking available. First World they have as well.
First World Valet Parking is at Genting International Ballroom area. Where it is all equipped with Dim lights.

Can try these 3 spots. If not, you have to park at Theme Park Outdoor parking, peak season really depends
on luck...

john_unai

Aug 9, 2011
mtkb
talking bout genting, i never been there even tough im staying in mentakab ..haha! my laziness is more powerful than my enthusiast to pay a visit to genting. :sleep:

Ermm...you should go for once...never been to Genting is like someone who has never been to Mcdonalds...

walao bro SF, if the comparison is that bad then i should really go there liao..haha!
If that quote works to make you go, then I don't regret making that comparison :laugh:

Really must go and have a look la, yet we are living in Malaysia, if you are from overseas then
I can say is normal. :rofl:

I have 1 nissan bluebird u11 in ori but I wanna to convert it to sr20det engine it is cost very high?or need to change many thing?pls gif some advise