Galleries - Skylines

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
BH, dont mind me asking what cam you use. Very nice pictures from AJ.

My r34 gtt convert to gtr bodykit

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

:burnout:

hello all skyline !~~
friday night at Jaya(1) Saw you guys hang at the KopiTiam ...i saw the Blue R34/Black R34/light Blue R32 and the Fd3s Black ?!? wanna meet you guys ...but dunno where you guys sit >.<:confused::hmmmm:

hello all skyline !~~
friday night at Jaya(1) Saw you guys hang at the KopiTiam ...i saw the Blue R34/Black R34/light Blue R32 and the Fd3s Black ?!? wanna meet you guys ...but dunno where you guys sit >.<:confused::hmmmm:

it's an FC3S... ;)

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=8 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by daredevilz
wat type for this bumper...anyone can help me to convert my sky like this
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Fuiyoo...This Bumper Very Very Cun... Mana Mahu Dapat ini Bumper?? i pun nak satu

Tht`S original GTR bumper from 1st gen.Year 1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLaCkHoWLiNG View Post
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.
wat type for this bumper...anyone can help me to convert my sky like this

can anyone tell me that REGA MASTER EVO wheels is 17" or 18"? where can i get it and how much does it cost?

Yeah Desmond EVO Regamaster is one of lightest wheel in the world made by Forged technology. I think that one in pic are 18". Btw, I have 17" with 4 pcs of Advan/S.Drive tyres for sale, interested? PM me.

sapisuka said:
can anyone tell me that REGA MASTER EVO wheels is 17" or 18"? where can i get it and how much does it cost?

pm me your best price and size (offset & width)

Yeah Desmond EVO Regamaster is one of lightest wheel in the world made by Forged technology. I think that one in pic are 18". Btw, I have 17" with 4 pcs of Advan/S.Drive tyres for sale, interested? PM me.

Top Bottom