Galleries - Skylines

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
kaminari:i dunno but the car plate is kinda weird. maybe you're right. i think it starts with R something.

lexitron_es:i have no idea who owns the car. Just happen to send my myvi for service and bump into it.Quite young that guy, actually cannot see all the skylines from outside. maybe they purposely choose perodua as "secret base" dont wanan ppl know about their mods.First i thought just normal engineer, but later they tell me TOP SECRET engineer, my jaw drop. one of them do look like smokey nagata, geek guy wearing thick spec.

dewa_lavau:not all ppl rich lah got some ok ok, some ppor also.

sempeferi:dunno what they do but very polite ppl.

Bump: kaminari:i dunno but the car plate is kinda weird. maybe you're right. i think it starts with R something.

lexitron_es:i have no idea who owns the car. Just happen to send my myvi for service and bump into it.Quite young that guy, actually cannot see all the skylines from outside. maybe they purposely choose perodua as "secret base" dont wanan ppl know about their mods.First i thought just normal engineer, but later they tell me TOP SECRET engineer, my jaw drop. one of them do look like smokey nagata, geek guy wearing thick spec.

dewa_lavau:not all ppl rich lah got some ok ok, some ppor also.

sempeferi:dunno what they do but very polite ppl.

airtreknic

Known Member
Feb 26, 2007
Thanks semperfi, i'm thinking of selling of the bumper and get myself a gtr kit or a z-tune, is so tempting.

S

semperfi

Thanks semperfi, i'm thinking of selling of the bumper and get myself a gtr kit or a z-tune, is so tempting.
I would personally go for the z-tune or r-tune bumper and the rest Nismo (R-tune and Z-tune have the same...) side fenders, side skirt set and rear skirt set.

They look really good and helps with the aerodynamics too!

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
rindu or not tom?? hehe

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Wow..GTR35 sedan! Bet is specially design to hot and sexy soccer mummy!! :driver:

Bump: Wow..GTR35 sedan! Bet is specially design to hot and sexy soccer mummy!! :driver:

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
ah! just what i needed to pick up my groceries in!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Xtreme Drift/ Drag Flywheels
  • Manufactured from billet Chromolybdenum
  • Available at or above the vehicle's standard flywheel mass
  • Ensures maximum torque throughout the RPM range
  • Designed to maintain engine's inertia while providing the security of an explosion-proof motorsport system
  • Most experienced drag racers and drifters recognize the need for a flywheel with increased mass
Visit
Syahz's FotoPage -...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience