Skylines and Skyscrapers movie

archaeic_bloke

Feb 21, 2011
Canada
www.skylife4ever.com
so apparently Newera helped make this movie called Skylines and skyscrapers 2 years ago, I turned it on and in the first five minutes I was hooked... its like music to my ears!! its only avail on Vimeo from the stream, haven't found a place to download it yet, so you can watch the stream here: The Skylife: Skylines and Skyscrapers Movie I'm sure because its 2 years old it will probably ring a few bells and trigger memories for some of you, very cool video with some great drifting shots as well.

soooooo gooood!

archaeic_bloke

Feb 21, 2011
Canada
www.skylife4ever.com
Miguel from Newera actually commented on the UK thread, he linked me to the same DVD Sales site, so I editted the post to include a link for those who'd like to buy the DVD. Watched it from start to finish last night... really thoroughly enoyed it!

this is what he said:

"We made 3 movies on Japanese car culture, some of which took as much as a year to put together, edit, produce, subtitle, etc + flying Steve to and from Japan several times to film each DVD.
Each production cost well over 15,000 GBP to make.

Although many GTROC members bought DVD's, as well as other car clubs & customers of Duke Video sadly today's culture of sharing videos illegally meant the investment in time & money we put in to make good quality DVD's was never recouped from sales - so after making 3 DVD's we couldn't warrant investment in making further productions.

Steve Brooks went on to make other excellent quality short (Vimeo) videos using modern SLR cameras - of the UK drift scene, etc. but has recently knocked it on the head again. Really bugs me when people think it's OK to steal intellectual property. The end result is the true enthusiasts lose out.

Had neweramedia.com received the support it deserved, it would still be making quality DVD's of Japan's best events and street scene in Japan today."

-Miguel from Newera Taken from this thread: Skylines and Skyscrapers movie - GT-R Register - Official Nissan Skyline and GTR Owners Club forum

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Miguel from Newera actually commented on the UK thread, he linked me to the same DVD Sales site, so I editted the post to include a link for those who'd like to buy the DVD. Watched it from start to finish last night... really thoroughly enoyed it!

this is what he said:

"We made 3 movies on Japanese car culture, some of which took as much as a year to put together, edit, produce, subtitle, etc + flying Steve to and from Japan several times to film each DVD.
Each production cost well over 15,000 GBP to make.

Although many GTROC members bought DVD's, as well as other car clubs & customers of Duke Video sadly today's culture of sharing videos illegally meant the investment in time & money we put in to make good quality DVD's was never recouped from sales - so after making 3 DVD's we couldn't warrant investment in making further productions.

Steve Brooks went on to make other excellent quality short (Vimeo) videos using modern SLR cameras - of the UK drift scene, etc. but has recently knocked it on the head again. Really bugs me when people think it's OK to steal intellectual property. The end result is the true enthusiasts lose out.

Had neweramedia.com received the support it deserved, it would still be making quality DVD's of Japan's best events and street scene in Japan today."

-Miguel from Newera Taken from this thread: Skylines and Skyscrapers movie - GT-R Register - Official Nissan Skyline and GTR Owners Club forum

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there, long time since i disappeared.

Came back with issue: i lost my spare car remote. Is there a DIY for programming a new remote, or any recommendations for a shop that can do that for below 200? Or have to change to a new alarm? If really have to, any recommendations for aftermarket alarm?
Help much appreciated. :bawling:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience