Galleries - Skylines

BH, dont mind me asking what cam you use. Very nice pictures from AJ.

My r34 gtt convert to gtr bodykit

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

:burnout:

hello all skyline !~~
friday night at Jaya(1) Saw you guys hang at the KopiTiam ...i saw the Blue R34/Black R34/light Blue R32 and the Fd3s Black ?!? wanna meet you guys ...but dunno where you guys sit >.<:confused::hmmmm:

hello all skyline !~~
friday night at Jaya(1) Saw you guys hang at the KopiTiam ...i saw the Blue R34/Black R34/light Blue R32 and the Fd3s Black ?!? wanna meet you guys ...but dunno where you guys sit >.<:confused::hmmmm:

it's an FC3S... ;)

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=8 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by daredevilz
wat type for this bumper...anyone can help me to convert my sky like this
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Fuiyoo...This Bumper Very Very Cun... Mana Mahu Dapat ini Bumper?? i pun nak satu

Tht`S original GTR bumper from 1st gen.Year 1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLaCkHoWLiNG View Post
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.
wat type for this bumper...anyone can help me to convert my sky like this

can anyone tell me that REGA MASTER EVO wheels is 17" or 18"? where can i get it and how much does it cost?

Yeah Desmond EVO Regamaster is one of lightest wheel in the world made by Forged technology. I think that one in pic are 18". Btw, I have 17" with 4 pcs of Advan/S.Drive tyres for sale, interested? PM me.

sapisuka said:
can anyone tell me that REGA MASTER EVO wheels is 17" or 18"? where can i get it and how much does it cost?

pm me your best price and size (offset & width)

Yeah Desmond EVO Regamaster is one of lightest wheel in the world made by Forged technology. I think that one in pic are 18". Btw, I have 17" with 4 pcs of Advan/S.Drive tyres for sale, interested? PM me.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom