fuel regulator leaking!!!

nappx

Sep 13, 2005
kLaNG-kEy_tEE
just buy one set sard fpr cost RM380.00 including meter..for my SE Limited ..according to that seller NO original SARD meter produce..maybe from Taiwan/China Made..(not sure true or not la)

for my seg i used sard also (blue color) there various color in market..) with aerospeed gauge..got 2 reading psi/kg if i not mistake..easy to mech to read..

to share some experiance..
when buy fpr from that seller..he give me the display unit (not blue color) because i show him i want this sard type and then he take and give me lor..then i take lor...without think why he did not give me other set in box with seal package...after chit-chat a bit..than i say 'orait what..what u scare if you sold ORIGINAL item, if you sell good stuff i will come again (several time i buy from this shop la) if you sell fake one..you know la..your name will be gone la..sure i tell all my freind & publish on net.

then later, he offer me.."hey bro..sard got many color' what color u want...than i said what color u have..i want blue la..like mine..then he bring in the sard fpr inside the box..and i open it..look like similir i buy last time..package, seal..then..POOOOP...something come out in my mind..whe he offer me after i say that..i say 'orait what..what u scare if you sold ORIGINAL item, if you sell good stuff i will come again (several time i buy from this shop la) if you sell fake one..you know la..your name will be gone la..sure i tell all my freind & publish on net.

ha ha ha..

lkeong88

Nov 1, 2009
Work no imitation because its ori is made in taiwan, and this brand of regulator always have problem.

alex_khoo

Apr 17, 2006
wah!!!same with mine 1...did urs come with lifetime warranty? how many psi ur car setup?

kaderAE101

Mar 6, 2010
K.L / Ampang
I bought sard FPR from visworks in JB.. worked flawless for last 2 yrs !
i think the best pressure is 39psi for street performance.. annthing above that FC will be high..

kelvinyong83kh

Nov 20, 2010
bro alex !!!!
i installed my " Zerone " fuel regulator about 1year ago !!! but got no any problem so far .... but the gauge already leaked 1 ..... n dont worry about it coz the oil inside the gauge just only prevent for meter pin vibration !!! is ok 1 !!!!
n currently my pressure from 40psi set to 45psi ...... coz car got abit lagging on low pressure !!! zzz ..... dont know y also !!! but if 45psi ..... damn good !!! lol .... of course makan minyak like hell !!!

- alex , izzit ok with your car using Ron95 so far ?..... did your car got any chocking at low
RPM or constant driving ???? coz now im using Ron95+Ron97 together !!! previously using
fully ron97 is ok 1 !!!

alex_khoo

Apr 17, 2006
bro alex !!!!
i installed my " Zerone " fuel regulator about 1year ago !!! but got no any problem so far .... but the gauge already leaked 1 ..... n dont worry about it coz the oil inside the gauge just only prevent for meter pin vibration !!! is ok 1 !!!!
n currently my pressure from 40psi set to 45psi ...... coz car got abit lagging on low pressure !!! zzz ..... dont know y also !!! but if 45psi ..... damn good !!! lol .... of course makan minyak like hell !!!

- alex , izzit ok with your car using Ron95 so far ?..... did your car got any chocking at low
RPM or constant driving ???? coz now im using Ron95+Ron97 together !!! previously using
fully ron97 is ok 1 !!!
ya..im using ron95 but knocking at low rpm below 4500rpm !no money use ron97:biggrin:..BTW ur car bt?

lkeong88

Nov 1, 2009
I didnt use any adjustable fuel regulator, all the experience I heard from my mechanic who return alot of Work FPR to the supplier. He said even imitation Tomei are better made than Work

r u sure imitation regulator better than works?

i not sure bout u guys, but we using works fpr in so many cars...never got problems....

come to problems, what sort of problems actually?

wasteg4te

Sep 22, 2005
jb
yes i agreed with huakenny...
im used works fpr 2 years already without any problem...
meter i bought from engineering shop just rm15.
so far so good...

is it the meter problem or fpr it self?

pcmoddingmy

Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com
FYI, Toyota factory fuel pressure specification for 4AGE 20V AE111 blacktop. Idle: 28psi, Load: 34-40psi. Refer attached image from the 4AGE Engine Repair Manual.

pcmoddingmy

Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com
just buy one set sard fpr cost RM380.00 including meter..for my SE Limited ..according to that seller NO original SARD meter produce..maybe from Taiwan/China Made..(not sure true or not la)
Bro, Sard got produce adjustable FPR lah, check out Sard website. I think Sard got post out warning notice about imitation Sard fuel regulators as well.

Sard AFPR:SARD>PRODUCTS>FUEL REGULATOR
Sard's notice for fake Sard AFPR: SARD

I remember last time Acai said ori Sard is only in Blue/Silver color, the other colors all fake. Well, Sard official website does tell us that Sard AFPR are available in various other colors as well ;)

nappx

Sep 13, 2005
kLaNG-kEy_tEE
Prem,

i said "NO ORIGINAL SARD METER" produce by SARD..la..he he

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

it look like seller sell fake item lorrr...ha ha ha
don't buy from thi seller....

guys,
i've received a msg from a fren n thought it should be more efficient to post it up for everyone to keep a look out.....

A car was stolen by an Indian in Taman Berkeley, KlAng early Morning on 16 Feb. A YOung boy aged 6 yrs old was inside th car. If u see a meroon Proton Wira JFA 4552, pls call mr Foo @ 012 2838371 or nearest police station. It is kid who must be in fear now, that matters. Your immediate msg are very much appreciated.