Fuel price in May 1st 2010

oksmike

Known Member
Nov 2, 2009
perak
motorbike oso kenot tahan la. u ask ppl la Honda EX5 nowadays full tank berape.
imagine price going up to 3.90, cant fill up full tank even a 100cc bike wit rm10.

better think twice who u voting when Election come in few years time.

mrevo

Known Member
Jun 24, 2008
if you saw the trend for the last increaments of oil prices, the 1st thing that G will do is reavealing the oil smuggling as a propaganda. a few months later the price was increased. now you see every day in tv3 news telling us the same story. Because of petronas supporting mercedes GP, so G need money to baak-up the Lotus FT.

oksmike

Known Member
Nov 2, 2009
perak
Petronas is oredi multi rich liao la they just getin' greedy with so call PM behind supporting em.
with the rental collected at all the shop(KLCC) every month u all work untill die oso kenot get.

condemned those smuggling oil, pirated cd, vcd, along,not legal cc,karaoke ect...gonna make those people going into robbing bank,robbing kedai emas, stealing arowana :biggrin: killing, kidnap etc....now they hv nothing to do liao. they play with FIRE.

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
I drove up and down Thailand for 10 days...bloody hell Diesel RM4.40......

if gomen do this...then expect to have Yellow Shirt, Purple Shirt, Red Shirt, Blue Shirt making havoc....

haihhhhh

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Next Election im going to do a campaign NOT TO VOTE!!!!

the other dickheads on the other side also is the same fuckers

SYeNi69

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
TTDI KL
NOT TO VOTE ALSO !!! FTW !!! if it happens laa .. :rofl:

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Yeah.. petronas so rich untill sponsor fiat yamaha n F1 team... that our money go into... :banghead:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
i just read the papers, says petrol subsidy is for one car owner and one car between rm100 to rm300 depending on the cc. after the sub is used up within the month, owner will have to pay back normal price. gov will be removing the petrol subsidy of rm0.30 for RON95 so it will be RM2.10/L. they say its not a price hike. by April, public will have to register their cars with Maybank(because they're the main appointed financial subsidizer) and/or petrol stations nationwide. must register with MyKad IC so those who dont own a car wont enjoy the "subsidy"...

took off this news from The Sun

Last edited:

jasonchee98

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
i just read the papers, says petrol subsidy is for one car owner and one car between rm100 to rm300 depending on the cc. after the sub is used up within the month, owner will have to pay back normal price. gov will be removing the petrol subsidy of rm0.30 for RON95 so it will be RM2.10/L. they say its not a price hike. by April, public will have to register their cars with Maybank(because they're the main appointed financial subsidizer) and/or petrol stations nationwide. must register with MyKad IC so those who dont own a car wont enjoy the "subsidy"...

took off this news from The Sun
i also read this in the morning. i'm wondering how to determine the total liters of subsidy petrol per month. i uses on average of 320 liters of petrol a month cos staying very far and travel a lot due ot support job. so, it's a bit unfair for ppl that travel a lot. it's not that i can claim for it.

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
Haih, Our G is the best in the world ler, got so much money make F1 team la build football stadium in England lar, build tall building lar buy 1 screwdriver for rm200 lar 1 laptop for rm16000 la, If no petrol price hike, how they wanna continue buying Screwdrivers for rm200.

G dont care what u say, they using G car pumping G petrol and top G's all tapao in overseas already ler... 100-300 litre subsidy ? Pui, 3 days finish.

Nasi Lemak + ayam = price will go to around RM9.00 at mamak liao...

Time to keep fit =D

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006
Should do a survey on how the rakyat feel about this price increase to RM3.90/L. As for me, I have already bought a bicycle and it's good for exercise too :)

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
This can never happen, or will not happen for a long time... i mean, really long time.. probably way after you and me long gone...

Cos, if this issue as stated above were to happen, its a direct murder for Proton! Who's gonna buy their car anymore, when people can already afford for Honda City, Vios and other similar CC cars... government lose 200% of the taxes, and Proton loses their sales = government lose... so its a lose lose situation..

Also, our governement have to forgo 200% tax just to earn some from the petrol subsidy? then, our government officials have to downgrade from their Mercedes S-Class to Perdana V6, dont think they'll be very happy to do that... so you do the math.

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006
This can never happen, or will not happen for a long time... i mean, really long time.. probably way after you and me long gone...

Cos, if this issue as stated above were to happen, its a direct murder for Proton! Who's gonna buy their car anymore, when people can already afford for Honda City, Vios and other similar CC cars... government lose 200% of the taxes, and Proton loses their sales = government lose... so its a lose lose situation..

Also, our governement have to forgo 200% tax just to earn some from the petrol subsidy? then, our government officials have to downgrade from their Mercedes S-Class to Perdana V6, dont think they'll be very happy to do that... so you do the math.

Everything is possible in my opinion but to what extend would they go...this is the question la.

fredrick99

Jan 31, 2010
Johor bahru
i don't know how the G think.wat i know is when US price per barrel went up
our petrol price went up.(ok lah,fair right)
now US per barrel still around the same ,but petrol wan to go up.(really F man)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, is any sifu know that can 4G93 use F4M21 gearbox (on Wira 4G15 use)?:hmmmm: :hmmmm:

* Plan to upg my 4G15 to 4G93 *
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience