Fuel price in May 1st 2010

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
May 1st petrol increase ?!! wow ~~! I just bolt on turbo... fxxking makan petrol...now wanna increase again !! :(

borat

Known Member
Jan 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
the G can't hide too long cos they need to face the music. If all the Asian country follow the AFTA regulations except Malaysia, imagine how outsider see our G rules our country? May b perhaps like some of our members said it right, the G is trying to "KOREK" as much as they can b 4 the next election. Just my point of view.
very true my fren.. how to move 4ward like tis?? forever protect PROTON? if got more competition, like tis PROTON oso can improve. sooner or later G need to open the market. dont tel me G gonna subsidised fuel forever and forever protect PROTON. ppl wont take tis.

lixor

Nov 14, 2005
Well, its 3rd of May... still nothing happened. Cross our finger and hope this will last as long as possible......:proud:

kite

Known Member
Sep 12, 2006
Pontian
I also hope that petrol price will not go up that high. Going to 4th may and still nothing happen.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Ron95 now is about RM2.85 in Russia. Our gov subsidized almost a RM per L of ron 95. If a person fill up a tank per week, means RM60 x 52 = annual consumption of RM3120. If got 1 million of car owners, then will be RM3.12b (every month got 10 of thousands new car on the road, read your motortrader). + those industrial/business usage, and other indirectly involved sectors, the subsidized amount will be quite a big burden for the country. Use the money for development (infrastructure, economy, education and etc), or burn it for generating carbon monoxide is be better?

RM3120 / 365 = RM8.55/Day. This is what most car owner in Malaysia cannot afford.

lixor

Nov 14, 2005
true.... i agreed what you said. But we have to understand that our G is imposing high tax structure on vehicles and this tax will subside with the subsidies petrol $$$$. Also we need to pay road tax annually. One thing the G need to reduce overall expense is to improve public transport (nothing new), promote car pull lane, reduce car tax structure by 60% (i guess), promote low emission vehicle, let the petrol price hover according the market rate then people will automatic adjust to use car poll, LRT, public transport, etc. It is a BIG step for us and the G to adjust but it can be done. But how LONG? HOWEVER, if the G did not improve the said above,and impose high fuel price, then it will be a big DISASTER to the rakyat including you and me.

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
finally our petrol have increase... world market price is between USD77 plus ... why they increase?

Last edited:

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
for sure the same reason...try to decrease the government subsidy, as always...:vollkommenauf:
mmmmhhhhhhh, increase more my expenses per month..:bawling:

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
but hor... everytime whatever things also price will up.. 1 things always still stay
Salary

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i become worried coz two of my friends' myvi stolen last 2 days...
any recommendation alarm system..??i heard about viper..how is it?ok?where to buy it in kl?how much..? sorry too much question...hope give the recommendation..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience