Friday Nite KK TT

S

semperfi

Says who bro? 3 of us... Hahahaha! You, Reintel and me! we can still cruise around kk. Tsk... Sounds pathetic. How about we start Skyline dan lain lain TT??? LOL. Just kidding.:hmmmm:

Bump: Says who bro? 3 of us... Hahahaha! You, Reintel and me! we can still cruise around kk. Tsk... Sounds pathetic. How about we start Skyline dan lain lain TT??? LOL. Just kidding.:hmmmm:

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Bong sell his GTT? Aiyooo.... looks like i will b the last car in convoy group.

im thinkin of having big official showcase on skyline. including fairlady and high performance car. still in pipeline.

S

semperfi

Bong sell his GTT? Aiyooo.... looks like i will b the last car in convoy group.

im thinkin of having big official showcase on skyline. including fairlady and high performance car. still in pipeline.
Open tender? There goes our skyline crub, crap, I mean club. KKSUCK (KK Skyline Utility Car Klub) or KKSAOC (KK Skyline And Others Club?) KKSSK ( KK Skyline Sawasdee Krub )?

Or... KKROTACC (KK Rojak Open To All Car Club)
KKSEKSC (KK Skyline Evo Kembara Subaru Club)??

Might as well, Led Zeppelin Club! Fans of Robert Plant, Jimmy Paige, John Bonham and John Paul Jones Club. Pink Floyd Car Club? Jimmy Hendrix, Bob Marley, Journey, Foreigner, Whitesnake Car Club? Sigh...

Last edited by a moderator:

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
sabar Semperfi, sabar!! Skyline group will be forever. Once a while kena lah kawan2 group lain. but Skyline owner in KK very high 'nose' lah.

S

semperfi

sabar Semperfi, sabar!! Skyline group will be forever. Once a while kena lah kawan2 group lain. but Skyline owner in KK very high 'nose' lah.
High nose like... cam ado two hooks up their nose is it? LOL. Not High nose... No sense of Skyline spirit. They bought it for the sake of Playstation 2/3 and heard through grapevine that Skyline's a "fast" car. "fast" for ah beng means performance car. Evo, Subaru and Supra are all legendary cars too. Hmm, come to think of it, they themselves dun have a group too. Tsk... Definitely Caldina has one and I respect them for it.

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Young ppl with playstation mentality. This generation kills the skyline spirit.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Agreed. Many buy Skyline but coz of influence ...

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Not them the one is buying...majority is paid by the dad for being good boy at home....:biggrin: They heard the name of the legend, so they also want it loh..but no idea how is the legend is born and survived till now! :adore: :adore: :adore:

S

semperfi

Taking bout club.. we here have KSOC wah.... mayb yur guys can join them??
We know Jimmy... Sorry, we are not that into KSOC dude. We set up Skyline club amongst ourselves. Just for fun. Jimmy's a cool dude by the way.

Bump:
Agreed. Many buy Skyline but coz of influence ...
Playstation 1-3, X-Box's Forza 2, Initial D.... the list goes on. goodness. There goes the Icon! :confused:

Influenza more likely. one sneeze and everyone gets it!

Bump:
Not them the one is buying...majority is paid by the dad for being good boy at home....:biggrin: They heard the name of the legend, so they also want it loh..but no idea how is the legend is born and survived till now! :adore: :adore: :adore:

The legend ends here... -> RB engine, period.

S

semperfi

Yah oh...we can join back KSOC one of these day to have some fun mah....:idea: :idea: :idea:
You go ahead. NO offense to the RX-8. You sure you wanna run along side by side with the RX-8s too?? I'll stick to Lone ranger... Hahahahaha:biggrin:

Remember we had our GTT then? Where were we asked to park during photo session? 350z was in the middle. GTT not Skyline ah? GTT runs on RB engine!! A Skyline GTT will take on a 350z anytime man. sorry ah, you had your 350z last time but you luckily you upgraded to GTR. Thank God. Phew.....:listen: Hehehahahaha.

Not targeting you ah... you know what I meant right?:wavey:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
You go ahead. NO offense to the RX-8. You sure you wanna run along side by side with the RX-8s too?? I'll stick to Lone ranger... Hahahahaha:biggrin:

Remember we had our GTT then? Where were we asked to park during photo session? 350z was in the middle. GTT not Skyline ah? GTT runs on RB engine!! A Skyline GTT will take on a 350z anytime man. sorry ah, you had your 350z last time but you luckily you upgraded to GTR. Thank God. Phew.....:listen: Hehehahahaha.

Not targeting you ah... you know what I meant right?:wavey:
Ai yah yah....hmmmm....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

S

semperfi

No puns intended, we just wanna keep to Skylines. KSOC is alright but just too many people.

Bump: No puns intended, we just wanna keep to Skylines. KSOC is alright but just too many people.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just got 1 bottle of Tufoil from Tesco to try it out wonder if it's genuine.

Are Tufoil attracted to magnetic force?
I'm probably going to add a strong magnet on my oil filter and if Tufoil is attracted to magnets, then it'll be wasteful if I do that.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience