Friday Nite KK TT

S

semperfi

I'm still on the flight back from KL. Will be back on the 8th. Arriving around 8pm plus. How la??? how???????:hmmmm:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Ah...I see....you scared me a while there..thought you are going for the second one! Hee hee hee heee....No problemeh...lets sit down and plan it all out and see will it work out nicely or not loh! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Bump: Ah...I see....you scared me a while there..thought you are going for the second one! Hee hee hee heee....No problemeh...lets sit down and plan it all out and see will it work out nicely or not loh! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Bump: Ah...I see....you scared me a while there..thought you are going for the second one! Hee hee hee heee....No problemeh...lets sit down and plan it all out and see will it work out nicely or not loh! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Hope can have skyline gathering at the same time. dont worry, im paying! hehehe...

Hmm... i'm wondering if we should have a convoy trip to the hotel? that would be nice!

S

semperfi

Hope can have skyline gathering at the same time. dont worry, im paying! hehehe...

Hmm... i'm wondering if we should have a convoy trip to the hotel? that would be nice!
August!!!!! I'm back in KK now. Going to Manado on the 30th and will be back on the 8th of August! How la????

Bump: I suggest a skyline convoy. That would be good! Better than those.. mix and match JDM cars that got married recently. R33 and R34s!

Bump: I suggest a skyline convoy. That would be good! Better than those.. mix and match JDM cars that got married recently. R33 and R34s!

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Semperfi,
u can still make it bah! kautim the pilot to go warp speed. hehehe...

Bump: Semperfi,
u can still make it bah! kautim the pilot to go warp speed. hehehe...

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
friday nite? can, no problem.
Captain Semperfi said also no problemeh....Guys, this Friday night TT we gonna meet at Lintas Wagamama parking lot at 10pm! Any skyline are welcome and this time will try to take a better quality pictures...see yah!!

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Guys,

I'm afraid, I can't make it for friday nite. Last minute received instruction to fly to KL on friday nite and only be back on sunday nite. So sorry guys.

S

semperfi

Guys,

I'm afraid, I can't make it for friday nite. Last minute received instruction to fly to KL on friday nite and only be back on sunday nite. So sorry guys.
Friggin' hell. Lotsa high flyers nowadays. reintel, S-Tune and me. what da??? Let's get a Cessna Skylane 172 instead. We meet up in the air. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes, there's a Skylane 172 aircraft!!! Bong has given up on his GTT. He's pretty much out. It's back to 3 of us now. The other Silver Skyline GTT depends on his mood. the kinda of On & Off version. The R33 GTR... hmmm.... young fellas. our TT nite would be their party nite at Shens. Guessed they are out as well. Guessed it's pretty much back to the same old folks like us.

Last edited by a moderator:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
No shit...there are few more around but they are just a lone ranger (Rambo style)! Guess don't have the Skyline spirit anymore...susah lah...let's go over to KL on our next TT and meet our friends over there!! :idea: :idea: :idea:

henleey

Known Member
Jun 5, 2009
only skyline allowed for the TT aaa?:hmmmm:

Bump: only skyline allowed for the TT aaa?:hmmmm:

Bump: only skyline allowed for the TT aaa?:hmmmm:

S

semperfi

only skyline allowed for the TT aaa?:hmmmm:
Skyline TT. TT's just the sake of the meeting point and spirited drives around KK after that. You interested?

No shit...there are few more around but they are just a lone ranger (Rambo style)! Guess don't have the Skyline spirit anymore...susah lah...let's go over to KL on our next TT and meet our friends over there!! :idea: :idea: :idea:
This is a very expensive TT session la bro. Hahahaha. :rofl::rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what is the function of a bullet in a car's exhaust? make the car more powerful o what?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience