For the love of Skyline

Xackstah

Jun 2, 2009
Dear Fellas, Otais, Old Timers and Friends,

I'm deeply in love with skyline's sexy rear and its "come and get me"-like front... i've always dreamt of getting 1... but i haf no experience whuts so ever on buying a skyline... (obviously). So just for starters... i'm planning on getting my dream which is to own a GTR-34...

can u guys atleast guide on me purchasing my 1st GTR... i'd love it to be perfect... here's whut i do... n whut i take back from home from work...

Basic = RM6500
Monthly Allowance = RM2900

with this, would i even get to touch a gtr...?? n whut r the expenses that i need to fork out... b4 i got it on the road...? n r the ads from mudah.my = crap?? please help me... owh yah... i'm thinkin of letting go my ride now... but it's just a proton satria (MV 14k)...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello.......to all modification 'otai'2 & Drag GodFather:adore:..........
I really need your advise/help for recommend me to which shop/garrage that expert modified BREMBO 4POT front & BREMBO 2POT rear to my WAJA :hmmmm:.... More preferred any garrage located at northern side such as Perak,Penang,Kedah,Perlis if not any expert garrage also can. :D Really need help.....! Any advise,guided,foreman charge,costing are very welcome.......Thank you very much..... ! :wavey:

Maju Lah Sukan...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience