Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
want to know? Fatty Crab ok or not? Many friends recommend this place

https://www.tripadvisor.com.my/Rest...Petaling_Jaya_Petaling_District_Selangor.html
Noob place to go for crab. If you wanna eat REAL crabs, go Klang. Restorant Little Kali. Crabs there ~1kg. Bigger ones also got I think.

Size bigger than your face.

Anyway I notice these days, normal place to makan in a mall restaurant also quite expensive.. 2 person eat also ~RM60 to 70 with drinks.. I rather just go steamboat bbq buffet.

Why so expensive already.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Noob place to go for crab. If you wanna eat REAL crabs, go Klang. Restorant Little Kali. Crabs there ~1kg. Bigger ones also got I think.

Anyway I notice these days, normal place to makan in a mall restaurant also quite expensive.. 2 person eat also ~RM60 to 70 with drinks.. I rather just go steamboat bbq buffet.

Thanks to our uncle G, USD increased and most of the things are import in thus GST!! make rental also follow increase... next time all go to shopping mall eat bread only, normal one ya not McD one

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
See ATM withdrawal now all RM100 notes....that shows our currency are getting smaller...100 notes also finish very fast

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
yup, agree on ATM. Machine with 10 bucks also less d.
100 or 20.
Go one round tesco, 100 bucks, balance 50cent. :sleep:, trolley also 1/4 full.
Go shopping with cash, CC keep in house unless bought something above 1k. :hmmmm:

Last edited:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site

Ahhh finally the LORD has spoken :adore::adore:

Hail lord Ixeo...

tapi lord, cannot eat there la... not pork free.. btw friend want to belanja at the place Fatty Crab... belanja just go la... even if the food is kinda bad (mak awek belanja makan at terrible mamak, just join n eat light)

*same would rather go for steamboat buffet... wow so long i never been to the steamboat buffet, kena plan with my family again... thanx for the suggestion...

Last edited:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Recently, my officemate wanted to go somewhere as she is not familiar with PJ area.

We went to Evolve as she wanted some Ayam Penyet...

n to our suprise the food court was one of the best place ever been, it is new, clean n kinda high tech bcoz the menus are shown on the LCD screen with the food instead of u read the signboard n buy...

food wise, great too

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Makan, from penang mainland. This thread mostly KL, PJ , Selangor area...etc.
Just now went for supper with my tech. Night shift.
Go to usual secret shop, nasi kandar - Jalil. Location near "masjid jamek bagan dalam", Butterworth.
The most basic dishes. Open at 12am. Everything fresh cooked.
Tauke, wearing sarung doing business. :biggrin: GST free :listen:

Later, will give another secret place. After work first. lol...

Attachments

Last edited:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
a quote by food lovers...

if there is rats in the area means the food is good.

kinda true, rats are fussy animals when comes to food... :biggrin:
Wahahaha....+++++ 1
Famous food started from weird location. Some scared to step in, some must eat only can sleep.
i think i'm in "must eat" group. :rofl:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
as promise, Meng Chai Kopitiam beef keow teow soup. Halal. + sorts of breakfast meal.
In the picture preparing keow teow is the tauke.
locate at Bagan Luar, Butterworth. (can reach Alliance Bank butterworth, u are very near)
Close on "Tuesday".
Nearby to Ah Khoon Lor Mee (Non-Halal) as in post #440.

Attachments

Last edited:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Refer to post #440 too. But Wisma TM side, behind UOB bank butterworth.
There's nasi kandar - Jamal. 11.30pm start business. One of the famous nasi kandar beratur too.
On a good day, long queue, i can smoke 2 cigg just for waiting.:rofl:
Make sure the stall is under "big tree"....i repeat, under "big tree". :biggrin:
Pokok ketapang (tree with big leafs)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i wanna change my rear drum brake to disc brake,anyone can help me coz i want to know the car model that suit my car instead of using the same model that come with the rear disc brake....or anyone who knows any workshop that can do this mod to my car..mine is vios...pls bro..:nurse:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience