drum to disc..!!

aton

Aug 7, 2008
i wanna change my rear drum brake to disc brake,anyone can help me coz i want to know the car model that suit my car instead of using the same model that come with the rear disc brake....or anyone who knows any workshop that can do this mod to my car..mine is vios...pls bro..:nurse:

aton

Aug 7, 2008
ori from sc sure mahal lor..i only want cheap2 one from other model that fit vios..if anyone want to sell the ori one cheap2,can lorr....:adore:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
ori from sc sure mahal lor..i only want cheap2 one from other model that fit vios..if anyone want to sell the ori one cheap2,can lorr....:adore:
err... dunno leh.... but most not plug n play rear disc brakes has rather similar installation method...

skim ur drum hub till barely nothng.... the hub acts as a place for the rotors to sit on... den go engineering shop custom a bracket for the calipers to sit on nicely.... hook everything up and u're good to go....

well, of coz its not as simple as i said lah... u will certainly tumble into a couple of minor problems...

aton

Aug 7, 2008
err... dunno leh.... but most not plug n play rear disc brakes has rather similar installation method...

skim ur drum hub till barely nothng.... the hub acts as a place for the rotors to sit on... den go engineering shop custom a bracket for the calipers to sit on nicely.... hook everything up and u're good to go....

well, of coz its not as simple as i said lah... u will certainly tumble into a couple of minor problems...
fuiyo..so many to mod..i afraid the cost will be the same as buy a new one from sc or halfcut:bawling:

motocrew

Known Member
Jul 17, 2008
or u sell out ur car and buy the spec got real disc 1 loh...:biggrin::biggrin:

aton

Aug 7, 2008
aiya..need to sell the car bcoz of disc brake bro...???anyone want my car??hehehehe..:bawling:

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
actually, what is the main purpose for u to go rear disc instead of drum??:biggrin:
Better out look ? or better braking performance ?:hmmmm:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
actually, what is the main purpose for u to go rear disc instead of drum??:biggrin:
Better out look ? or better braking performance ?:hmmmm:
both... haha...

main difference is during high speed braking... it helps alot... low speed braking around town, not much help....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

OK i'm very tempted into doin a DIY which is installin a reverse camera in my satria GSR...i know there are kits in da market but wats da fun....it all started s i drive my dad's harrier once in a while n find the reverse camera very usefull n nice....so y not install it in our protons......my basic understanding is.....

- connect the camera's video cable2the screen in font n the power for both camera n screen is connected2da reverse light......so when u engage reverse gear....da screen...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience