Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Have you tried MyBurger Lab? but then nowadays many burger shops......:biggrin:
yea i heard but did not try... came on the wrong time... we go once i have the time...

YES MANY BURGER SHOPS ALREADY !!!

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
For burgers, I like Burger Bakar Abang Burn in Ampang, relatively cheaper but also big thick meat. used to like Kaw Kaw before I found this but now I prefer this one coz cheaper.

I want to try the Fat Boys Burger also, is it good? I saw it in the Food Wars Asia Singapore but it lost by a thin margin to some other resto which we don't have here in KL.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
For burgers, I like Burger Bakar Abang Burn in Ampang, relatively cheaper but also big thick meat. used to like Kaw Kaw before I found this but now I prefer this one coz cheaper.

I want to try the Fat Boys Burger also, is it good? I saw it in the Food Wars Asia Singapore but it lost by a thin margin to some other resto which we don't have here in KL.
I have not tried Burn's burgers yet... did not have the chance n i heard some said depends on the place u go... there is good n bad ones.

Fat Boys Burger, well i heard they are awesome !! Plus got more bacon!!! and Singapore's only best burger b4 omakame? (the one in food wars)

n plzzzzzz dont talk about food wars asia !!!!

I hate the episode La Famaglia VS Little Fat Duck !!!

*Btw, i heard Fierce Banana Leaf opened an expensive fine dining cuisine with bar at Hartamas called Fiercer

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I have not tried Burn's burgers yet... did not have the chance n i heard some said depends on the place u go... there is good n bad ones.

Fat Boys Burger, well i heard they are awesome !! Plus got more bacon!!! and Singapore's only best burger b4 omakame? (the one in food wars)

n plzzzzzz dont talk about food wars asia !!!!

I hate the episode La Famaglia VS Little Fat Duck !!!

*Btw, i heard Fierce Banana Leaf opened an expensive fine dining cuisine with bar at Hartamas called Fiercer
Burger Lab opens in the evening only...

Yup, some branches/outlets may not taste as good as HQ ones, since cook is different

Haha.... Fine dining banana leaf....fuh!

Raytech Tinting

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
oh no!!! look like so delicious !!!!!!:argh:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site

Fat Boys have already landed in Malaysia and have opened quite a lot of branches.

Sadly Ninja Joe got hit by authorities due to a name... still i dont understand bcoz in US there is also that burger with that name n quite famous as well... (the chefs got inspired and love our Ramly burger hence they made that burger in the US. Anyway if mistaken Ramly also opened a small shop there too)

OK back to topic, Line Clear opened their branch in KL n Johor n i heard that they all claim it is original from Line Clear (family feud still not settle plus u can see them not admitting they are family). Taste wise for me... the chicken is great just like Penang!!

n lastly was Hameediyah, Hameediyah in Penang is well i can say like something out of GODFATHER movie.. if there is a family gathering we will sit upstairs in the aircond room. No family gathering eat downstairs where i am so afraid of the roti canai pan. Hameediyah was also known by informing their customer on their plastic if u take away that they cater n have special dishes.

Hameediyah was opened in Kota Damanasara, HOOORAAYYYYY but.... it sucks....

we had to queue a very long line, and then the food finishes, your order failed (asked for 2 murtabak n then only u get 1), drinks are 1 hour !! Murtabak guy runs away n MIA...

Customers also being as ass, kacau the kitchen crew like the restaurant like their parents' house...

really fucked up, but Hameediyah bragged in their instagram oldest nasi kandar 1903 but service in Kota Damn is bad than Penang. Later to convince they caught pics with celebs n celebs love them... (crappy celeb marketing)

Later, in FB they delete bad comments and reviews and replaced with good ones.... disappointing

soon they private their insta.... but now public again

recently i went there again, somehow ok la... they manage to control the crowd and the food is still available and the new guy was better n calm...

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Wahhh....penang origin nasi kandaq/ nasi kandar. Not to forget nasi kandaq beratur. :biggrin:
I agree those big names, food taste nice.
Still for me, best nasi kandaq is cook fresh, all the dishes finish on that day.
Open like 12am, close 6am. What me and my team refer as hidden best. Tarak 24hr.
My muslim colleagues, eat nasi+kuah during fasting month. Even pelita, subaidah around the corner.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Wahhh....penang origin nasi kandaq/ nasi kandar. Not to forget nasi kandaq beratur. :biggrin:
I agree those big names, food taste nice.
Still for me, best nasi kandaq is cook fresh, all the dishes finish on that day.
Open like 12am, close 6am. What me and my team refer as hidden best. Tarak 24hr.
My muslim colleagues, eat nasi+kuah during fasting month. Even pelita, subaidah around the corner.
I think i did talk about it, yea Nasi Kandar Beratur is the best !!!
*If not mistaken some local newspaper said it is NO 1 in nasi kandar rankings !!

btw, i remembered in 2005 or 2006 there was stupid blogger, he brags he is a PURE Penangnite but doesnt know where is Nasi Kandar Beratuq... better still he said the nasi kandar was expensive than Kayu Nasi Kandar n salty.

i remembered people bashed him on his fake-ness (including me even I am not from Penang that was long time ago)

Anyway i miss that blog... i wonder where is this dude now :thefinger:

At least it is not annoying as Hanis Zalikha's blog n instagram :thefinger:

To me i still cannot compute, what sooooo good about this Roti Canai Transfer road?

Been cheated, late service, expensive, roti canai lumpy like u eating a dough instead of a nice roti canai. A lot of celebs like there plus i dont know why?

A celeb chick n her roti canai at Transfer Road

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

how do i take out the rivets that attaches my bodykit with the car??
cut the back or drill in the rivet?
;)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience